GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,901
0 members and 1,901 guests
No Members online

Old 05-23-2009, 12:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KDshortie
Exclamation so I saw a really cute poem on a cooler...

I was at my bf's frat house and I saw one of his brother's coolers on their porch. His gf is a ZTA and she made him a cooler for one of their events and it had a poem on it that was like "ADPi's are awesome and KD's are great, but nothing's better then being a ZTA's date" or something to that effect. I was just wondering if anyone knew some good ones for KD's.

thanks loves! AOT Sarah.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

I've heard one that goes something like
"If a woman god had made me, I would have been a Kappa Dee."
(I'm not sure that's the right wording, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!)
Old 07-05-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDshortie View Post
I was at my bf's frat house and I saw one of his brother's coolers on their porch. His gf is a ZTA and she made him a cooler for one of their events and it had a poem on it that was like "ADPi's are awesome and KD's are great, but nothing's better then being a ZTA's date" or something to that effect. I was just wondering if anyone knew some good ones for KD's.

thanks loves! AOT Sarah.
Umm.

You can switch "ZTA" and "KD" around in that poem, and tah da, it IS for KDs.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Umm.

You can switch "ZTA" and "KD" around in that poem, and tah da, it IS for KDs.
I'm impressed you could actually read her post.

Different color next time, please.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm bumping this cuz I finally figured out the quote I'd been looking for for months! It's:
"If God had made a girl of me,
My heart would belong to Kappa Dee."
(I really wanna make a T-Shirt that says that for my bf...but somehow I feel like he might not be as amused as I am =P

Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful and highest.
The content of this post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of Kappa Delta Sorority.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KDLadyBSU Send a message via Yahoo to KDLadyBSU
When my son first left for college, His dad gave him advice for life, You can date each and every Kappa, But bring home a KD for a wife.
You can party with the Tri-delts, And it is fine to date a DG, But when it is time to marry, Be sure to find a KD.
The Chi-O's can be on your agenda, And Pi Phi's are fun for a date, But never ever forget that You'll want a KD for your mate.
We want you to enjoy your college years. And give all the sororities a spin. But never buy a ring unless Kappa Delta is on her pin.
During your four years of college, You'll go from one suite to another. But take the advice of your smiling dad, And bring home a Kappa Delta like your mother!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we salute you miss Kappa Delta sister. Not only do you have the looks, brains, glamour and pearls, but most importantly the class to back it up. Sure, frat boys may talk to other ladies, but don't worry, their only dream is to date-a-kappa delta. With your head held high and that diamond sparkle in your eye, you are every guy's dream and every girl's envy. You can party like a professional with those pearls worn proud, yet still keep that frat-tastic class. If you're dating a Kay-dee lady, raise your hand (or great green goblet). If you're not, raise your standards. Then crack open an ice cold bud light you sexy KDs, and remember: There's only one thing to be... and that's a Kappa Delta!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cute enough to make you look twice. Sweet enough, but not too nice. A little crazy, but not too wild. The kind of girl that'll make you smile... that's a KD.

theres a few but there are many more!