GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Sigma Sigma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,143
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, liscahvs8263
» Online Users: 606
3 members and 603 guests
*winter*, Mooch279, zmadiondarkoz15

Old 09-29-2006, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to monopolyfreak Send a message via AIM to monopolyfreak Send a message via MSN to monopolyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to monopolyfreak
Question Howdy!

Hi all! My name is Beth. I was initiated at the ZB chapter at Cameron University in Lawton, OK in 1996. For the Last two years I have been apart of the Louisville Alumnae Chapter, Louisville, KY. I am moving next week (10/06/06) to Mesquite, TX. I joined up to see if I can find some sisters to help me become involved in the Dallas Alumnae Chapter. Can anyone out there help? Thanks

beth
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-12-2006, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello

Hello everyone!

I am a Tri Sigma alumn, but I've lost touch over the years. I pledged in 1995 at Arizona State University (I think Beta Kappa chapter?). Anywho, I was a Canadian living in Arizona and going to school (not uncommon). I left around May of 1996, so I was only a Tri Sigma gal for three semesters. Loved every second of it.

Just wondering how would I go about reconnecting with my sisters? I'm in Canada, so I'm sure it will be tough.

Take care.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi There!

Hi! I'm Katie and I'm a sister of the Delta Pi chapter at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC. I'm currently treasurer of the chapter and I have served as the philanthropy and music chairperson for Delta Pi. I was looking on this thread and I noticed that none of my chapter sisters were on here, so I wanted to be the first Delta Pi!

In Our Bonds,
Katie Belda
Treasurer
Delta Pi
Old 11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doesils13 View Post
Hello everyone!

I am a Tri Sigma alumn, but I've lost touch over the years. I pledged in 1995 at Arizona State University (I think Beta Kappa chapter?). Anywho, I was a Canadian living in Arizona and going to school (not uncommon). I left around May of 1996, so I was only a Tri Sigma gal for three semesters. Loved every second of it.

Just wondering how would I go about reconnecting with my sisters? I'm in Canada, so I'm sure it will be tough.

Take care.
Yes its Beta Kappa, I was once a Beta Kappa....You may have known some of my former pledge sisters!

Check out the NHQ website, I think there may be a few ACs in Canada, if not, there are at least a few names of key contacts who could help you out.

The edit button has become my new best friend
Old 11-14-2006, 10:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi!! I'm part of the Lynchburg College Colony of Sigma Sigma Sigma! When we get initiated in the spring, I'll be one of the founding members and I'm SUPER excited!
Old 12-13-2006, 07:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jonesc13
Hey, I am a Tri Sigma in the Alpha Alpha chapter at Concord University in Athens, West by gosh Virginia! I'd love to talk to anyone from any other school!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:19 PM

Welcome! Please read the Welcome thread before posting!

Lakers Nation.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to siusigma
My name is Ashley..I'm a sigma from the Alpha Nu chapter at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I'm the newly appointed recruitment director and would love and ideas and advice anyone has for COB events and chapter motivation in general.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via MSN to berd200486 Send a message via Yahoo to berd200486
Hi everyone, my name is Amber McClain. I'm a member of Gamma Psi in Morehead, Ky. I was initiated fall 2004. If anyone is a member of Gamma Psi message me. also if anyone has any recruitment ideas we would really appreciate it.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Beta/UW Parkside Colony

Hi, everyone! My name is Jessica Thompson Szatkowski. I was initiated as Alpha Class (I know, we don't do that anymore) in the recolonization of Alpha Beta at Kent State University, in Kent, Ohio. Now, I'm an active alum in the Northern Illinois Lakes Alumnae Chapter and the Colony Advisor for the University of Wisconsin, Parkside.

IOB,
Jess
Old 02-15-2007, 07:44 PM

Hello there! I'm from Alpha Beta as well (I graduated from Kent this past December). I've heard nothing but good things about the new colony!

Lakers Nation.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm Kathleen, and I'm a sophomore at Virginia Wesleyan College, Zeta Pi chapter. I was initiated last semester in November and I'm so glad I'm a Sigma for life now!! I can't believe how widespread we are, and it's great to have sisters all over the world
SLAM!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Linzers124
My name is Lindsey, and I'm a senior at Stephens College, and a member of the Eta Alpha chapter of Sigma! I've been a member since I was a sophomore (Fall 2004). I read somewhere on this forum that University of Missouri is looking for another sorority, any one know anything about that? Stephens is located in the same town at Mizzou, and we're the only Sigma chapter here in Columbia. Stephens' other sorority, Kappa Delta, also has a chapter at Mizzou, which I know is very beneficial for the chapters. It would be awesome to get another Sigma chapter here in Columbia!
Old 03-20-2007, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzers124 View Post
My name is Lindsey, and I'm a senior at Stephens College, and a member of the Eta Alpha chapter of Sigma! I've been a member since I was a sophomore (Fall 2004). I read somewhere on this forum that University of Missouri is looking for another sorority, anyone know anything about that?

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! To answer your question, Mizzou is indeed open for expansion! It's a long process. They will be sending info about available Greek housing to all NPC groups (via the NPC expansion bulletin) who don't have a chapter there. Then the sororities that are interested in presenting will submit their info packets.

Mizzou's Panhellenic Association will then choose 3 or 4 of those sororities to make presentations. Each sorority will send reps from their national body to talk about their sorority. At the end of presentations, a sorority will be selected to colonize at Mizzou.

Lakers Nation.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi! I'm Heather. I'm from the Alpha Omicron colony at UCA in Conway, Arkansas. We had a chapter close here last semester and a gruop of girls brought it back. We are a new colony!!