GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Xi Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,385
0 members and 1,385 guests
No Members online

Old 08-03-2004, 01:54 PM
GreekChat Member

letter shirts

Hi, I was just wondering where you all order letter shirts from. We no longer have a store around campus that makes them. My chapter is also looking for the ones with out the line through the xi.
thanks
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-03-2004, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Supposedly there's a store around here in Charlotte that does letters. I haven't been yet. All my letters I got on campus (in Cullowhee). They did not have the line down the middle.

I had actually never seen that before, until I ordered a pair of shorts w/ the letters (on the butt!), and they came w/ the stripe in the middle. I was like, "what the heck is this?" That was from some store online. The shorts look great - I just don't like that line thing.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Burlington is a few hours away from you, but a Greek store just opened here called All That Jas. I think the website is www.allthatjas.com. I don't know if the online store is up yet, but the AXiD girls on our campus use it. Hope this helps
Old 08-04-2004, 09:09 AM
GreekChat Member

thanks both of those are helpful...i could always make the drive to elon...also AXiD670 could you find the name of the place in charlotte i am from a small town right outside of charlotte and it would be easy for me to go there while i visit my family
Old 08-11-2004, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Either almost in Mississippi or almost in Georgia, or traveling in between
Send a message via AIM to bekibug
You have to be careful about ordering shorts and things with smaller applique letters on them. They'll ususally have the line down the middle because otherwise it's a pain in the butt to stitch around 3 smaller pieces. Our jerseys have letters big enough not to need the line.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Shirts

If you are looking for shirts, my company can take care of all of your needs. Screen printing, embroidery, rhinestones, and tackle twill letters. Please check us out at www.GreekU.com . Make sure you mention this forum and we will give you a discount. Talk to you soon.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: letter shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by adw5862
Hi, I was just wondering where you all order letter shirts from. We no longer have a store around campus that makes them. My chapter is also looking for the ones with out the line through the xi.
thanks
I can do the Xi without the line through it.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LIL3L3PHANT
Re: letter shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by adw5862
thanks
Try looking online. My favorite site is www.greek101.com i think greekclothing.com has some pretty good ones!