GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Careers & Employment

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,042
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, prettyandpearls

Old 05-26-2006, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Listen you insipid middle aged biznatch, I am here working as a FAVOR to the manager and I don't care if you got promoted TWO DAYS AGO you are not MY assistant manager and your behavior is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY THE HECK out of line and furthermore you are over 40 so WTF are you wearing bitch pants for, we don't want to see the line of your granny panties and DO NOT yell at me for wearing out of season footwear when you are wearing it too and ALSO sleeveless is not appropriate when you have armwaddle and IN ADDITION you talk too loud and the other employee is not your personal slave and I should NOT have to help all six customers while you stand there and try on shoes and chittychat with one of your whitetrashville friends. And how many side businesses do you need, miss Avon-PartyLite-LiaSophia? I'm sorry I make more money than your middle aged ass but maybe, just MAYBE, it is because a) I actually try and do work b) I apply myself c) I have aspirations in life greater than the mall.

Now I am going back to law school. I will not miss you and next time they ask me to come work for a few weeks as a FAVOR, I will ask if you have been fired yet. I sincerely hope for the sake of the company and all our nice customers that you have been.

<3,
GP
Old 05-26-2006, 01:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Dang Kath, nice release, do you feel better??

Dear boss,

Get your own scanner and scan the freakin 20 page submittals yourself.

Thank you.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Give me something to do. PLEASE give me something to do. Do you realize that you're paying me to sit here in this office and stare out the window at the birds? Do you realize that one day I added 1+1 on the calculator until it reached 15,873 before someone finally came in to give me something to do? And I was finished with that in about ten minutes and went on to play solitare on my phone for the rest of the day?

WHY did you hire me if you have nothing for me to do?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaFrog
Dang Kath, nice release, do you feel better??

Dear boss,

Get your own scanner and scan the freakin 20 page submittals yourself.

Thank you.

I do indeed. Hopefully I never have to work with this trainwreck again.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GeekyPenguin
Listen you insipid middle aged biznatch, I am here working as a FAVOR to the manager and I don't care if you got promoted TWO DAYS AGO you are not MY assistant manager and your behavior is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY THE HECK out of line and furthermore you are over 40 so WTF are you wearing bitch pants for, we don't want to see the line of your granny panties and DO NOT yell at me for wearing out of season footwear when you are wearing it too and ALSO sleeveless is not appropriate when you have armwaddle and IN ADDITION you talk too loud and the other employee is not your personal slave and I should NOT have to help all six customers while you stand there and try on shoes and chittychat with one of your whitetrashville friends. And how many side businesses do you need, miss Avon-PartyLite-LiaSophia? I'm sorry I make more money than your middle aged ass but maybe, just MAYBE, it is because a) I actually try and do work b) I apply myself c) I have aspirations in life greater than the mall.

Now I am going back to law school. I will not miss you and next time they ask me to come work for a few weeks as a FAVOR, I will ask if you have been fired yet. I sincerely hope for the sake of the company and all our nice customers that you have been.

<3,
GP

You work in retail,right? I feel your pain. If it wasn't for the fact that I need extra money to pay for my car, I so would not be working a Dillard's

On that note:

I know you're like a head cheese and whatnot,but if you don't know how to close the store, let one of the ASMs do it. That crap tonight was so out there. Dismissing us by level's? (we have 3 floors) Level 3,you're clear to shut down you're registers. Since when do we need government clearence? Bite Me ok.

I'm not your maid. It's fine if you want to try crap on,just put it back on the hanger when you're done. I'm sick and tired of going in to the dressing room and find clothes that you tried on just thrown on the floor.

Can I have a complete schedule for next month? Can you stop waiting till the last fricking minute to put the next month's schedule up? That's just annoying
Old 05-30-2006, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tnxbutterfly
You work in retail,right? I feel your pain. If it wasn't for the fact that I need extra money to pay for my car, I so would not be working a Dillard's
Unfortunately yes. When I was in college I was a keyholder at a shoe store and I go back occasionally on breaks from law school to make some extra $$$.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:53 AM
GreekChat Member

You're a MORON. The guys already know that the old white shirts have polyester and are hot as crap. You don't need to tell them all about it. They are the same shirts we've had since before you worked here. AND THAT'S THE REASON THE NEW SHIRTS ARE 100% COTTON, ASSHAT. I know you think you're being helpful, but you really aren't everyone's mommy.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:25 AM
GreekChat Member

To same person in post above...KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY INBOX. I don't go rooting through your desk. If you're really that bored, ask me and I can give you some of my work.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Those of you who think you know everything annoy the hell out of us who do!

Old 07-12-2006, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Something that I want to say everyday:

Worry about your own work and mind your own damn business!
Old 08-08-2006, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Please do your job. Seriously. That's what you're getting paid to do. YOUR JOB. Now, if you want to pay me to continue to do your job, then fine. I'd love the extra cash. But quit pawning your work onto those of us who know how to manage our time.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
Dear person in the office:

thank you for cleaning out my cubicle. Now if you can find those three cases of mine that YOU lost, that would be extremely helpful. And don't come to me with some bs because YOU can't keep your schedule straight!! We were supposed to have met over a MONTH ago. If you bring that up, I will politely show you the date and time YOU chose and I marked in MY calendar and the monthly scheduled meeting with me that did not occur. Please don't try to get shady on this b/c I HAVE my backups ready.

Give me three months, and I am UP OUT THIS PIECE!!!!

Old 08-14-2006, 04:53 PM
GreekChat Member

1) dude you stink
2) your mama n' em
Old 08-29-2006, 11:24 AM
GreekChat Member

I am tired of you belittling me. You are no better than me and I am tired of you trying to make me look like an ass in front of the boss. If you do it again, you will regret messing with me. I may be nice to you, but I am good at pretending you idiot.....
Old 08-29-2006, 02:16 PM
GreekChat Member

while you're up the director's ass, could you possibly j**k him off so we peons can get a raise?