GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,474
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, TitusPpd20
» Online Users: 2,111
3 members and 2,108 guests
3DGator, TitusPpd20

Old 06-27-2011, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

TLC 2011 #gammaexp

Hello!

TLC was awesome and the Gamma Experience is such an amazing program! I can't wait to bring it back to my chapter!

Who all on GC was there??
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-27-2011, 10:26 AM
GreekChat Member

I know AGDee was, not sure of others from GC, I had to miss it because I was throwing a wedding shower for my Sister-Mother, but I can't wait to learn all about the Gamma Experience!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

I was there - and you saw an awful lot of me... Friday night at the launch party, Saturday morning after installation, then I co-facilitated a training room. Sunday I was one of the breakout group speakers.

The Alpha Gamma Delta Experience has been and is a labor of love, and I hope the thought and intentionality that has been poured into it [thus far, and as we continue working on revising Delta, too] translates into an incredible collegiate experience for our members. Gamma was the missing piece, and its addition has created what I consider an incredibly strong member development program. I can't wait to see how it works in the "real" Alpha Gam land
Old 06-28-2011, 12:00 AM
GreekChat Member

I was there! And, though I said it on Facebook, and told her in person... I am so inspired by DoctorD and her vision. This programming is fabulous!
Old 06-28-2011, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorD View Post
I was there - and you saw an awful lot of me... Friday night at the launch party, Saturday morning after installation, then I co-facilitated a training room. Sunday I was one of the breakout group speakers.

The Alpha Gamma Delta Experience has been and is a labor of love, and I hope the thought and intentionality that has been poured into it [thus far, and as we continue working on revising Delta, too] translates into an incredible collegiate experience for our members. Gamma was the missing piece, and its addition has created what I consider an incredibly strong member development program. I can't wait to see how it works in the "real" Alpha Gam land
Ah I know who you are! I just discovered GC a few months ago and I am addicted! I am the Gamma Experience Coordinator for my chapter and I will be sure to let you know how the implementation goes for us this fall. I am beyond excited! I have really wanted to encourage more personal development with our members especially in terms of leadership and self-confidence, and I didn't really know how to make that happen, but with the Gamma Experience we truly will have the tools to make this a reality. I cannot wait to see the growth of our individual members and the increased sisterhood and Purpose-driven living that will come out of the entire Alpha Gamma Delta experience. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for an incredible weekend!