GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,449
0 members and 2,449 guests
No Members online

Old 12-09-2003, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Ok that was well meaning advice from FabSpicey. But don't take it lol.

I can see no rational reason to tell your GF that some girl that is gorgeous and all is flirting with you all the time. Oh, and comes over . . . with baked goods. . . and lives next door lol. You'll give your GF an anxiety disorder. Hide it from for her own good

IF you cheat you cheat and telling her isn't going to help. If you don't cheat you don't need to make your GF ultra paranoid by mentioning the girl.

On a lighter note, this presents a chance for a pretty good freindship. Any girl that is that into you will do anything for you as long as you are alternately sweet and indifferent to her.

Why not let it play out?

Quote:
Originally posted by FAB*SpiceySpice
Hahaha, nice. Typical boy answer.

Anyway, what I'd suggest Cash is that if you can be HONEST with both this girl and your girlfriend. Tell your neighbor that you might be feeling stuff for her but you need to let your girlfriend know what's going on too
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-09-2003, 08:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
I agree w James-_ DO NOT TELL YOUR GF this girl is all over you. It will only hurt her and make her feel insecure.

Guy at sportsbar Sunday morning that watches games w mr amycat EVERY WEEK spent day basically telling me what he'd do if HE was my BF instead of mr. amycat. Does mr. amycat need to know? No way. Will just piss him off, and I am not going to do anything about this guy, would never step out on mr amycat...so what's the point of making him feel insecure-- HE knows I'm hot, knows other men want me, he doesn't need me to tell him. I am sure the same goes for your girlfriend.
Old 12-09-2003, 09:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by amycat412
HE knows I'm hot, knows other men want me, he doesn't need me to tell him.

*a little snap of the fingers and a flick of the wrist* go ahead girl
Old 12-09-2003, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by smiley21
*a little snap of the fingers and a flick of the wrist* go ahead girl
hey if I don't know it, how can I expect anyone else to? LOL
Old 12-09-2003, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I fully agree with everyone else when I ditto the new neighbor woman as TROUBLE! Come on Cash...guys do the SAME thing, (minus the baked goods of course) looking for the chinks in the armor of the SO so they can move in and be the "better" guy?

As great as she seems, she is one of "those" girls who goes after guy who are attached already. It's a challenge...she is probably thinking to herself,"How long before I get this guy to dump his GF or at least hook up with me?" and if you don't think women are that devious think again...some b*&^%es are catty and crazy. And yes, you may have a lot in common, but who knows, you and I might have a lot in common too...there are more than 275 million people in this country, chances are we like a lot of the same things.

And double ditto to what everyone else has said about not telling your GF, it will make her second guess and doubt you, and chances are that only works out bad for one person...you. As you said she lives an hour away from you, and I don't know her but if it was me, I would be on the phone with my best girlfriends or that "close" guy friend telling him about what an ass my BF is for saying that he had a hot neighbor.

Stay away from the strange.

(BTW: as a side note, those of us from California don't have an accent. It's widely known the the way people from California speak english is standard unaccented english.)
Old 12-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Banned

Thanks everyone for the input.....I havent told Lady Cashmoney about her and I don't plan on it. I'm sure it'll give her anxiety attacks, she's already sweatin my azz. She already thinks I hang out with a bunch of chicks because I have two boards hanging on a wall in my hallway in my apt with over 200 phone numbers of chicks and their best physical feature. It kind of funny, they have their GLO affiliation next to their name and most of them have their hair color or the place I met them at. I think its starting to piss her off when she comes over and sees them. She tried to be slick one morning while I was sleeping and she was cleaning.....she tried to erase them all, but I was one step ahead of her. When I started keeping the booty call board i wrote it all in permenant marker in case any chick tried to screw me over. Sadly, I think its time I let it go. Some of my old roomates still have their boards, and some of them have let theirs go. In a twisted way its something dear to me. If I go to any city in my state, chances are I have a chick on one of my boards that lives in whatever city I'm going to. Thinking about getting rid of the boards feels like I'm loosing something I can never get back. But deep down....I know its time to let that part of me go. Uhhhhh!!! The things I do for my woman!!! I guess I would be doing it for her, but I don't know why. I never did it for any of my other GFs. Anyhow, I feel like I just don't need to give her anything to worry about and I guess thats also why I wont tell her about Cali girl.

And yes, she does have that SoCal accent. She says like after every 5 or 6 words, talks like an airhead sometimes and flat out reminds me of those girls from "Bimbos in Limos".
Old 12-10-2003, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Maybe your doing it now because she is the first one that you really care about? Maybe you are growing up...scary thought, right?

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 12-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by amycat412
Craig-
Don't do it. Let the attraction die. Talk yourself out of it. She knows you have a girlfriend and she is still pursuing you. She is trouble. And not the kind of girl you want to be with...and you do not want to hurt your girlfriend. Stay away.
Good luck.
Amy

Amy-

I'm so trying to let the attraction die. Another thing that I forgot to mention is that her name is Jennifer, Jenn for short. I don't know if you remember from a few yrs ago, but my ex who i dated for a number of years is named Jenn.....as is about 4 other ex-GFs. I have a thing for blonde chicks named Jen. She looks just like her. And to make matters even worse, Lady Cashmoney went to high school with two of my ex-GFs...both of whom were named Jenn. Sometimes I feel like she thinks she has to compete with the way the one jenn and I were. She makes comments sometimes about how beautiful Jenn J is and how cool of a chick she was. And she knows about the ab I had with the other Jenn she went to school with. Sometimes I think I'm cursed with getting involved with girls from a certain highschool in Ft. Lauderdale. I met all three of them randomly in different cities and ended up dating all three of them. I don't know how she doesnt loose sleep over it all. If I found out Lady Cashmoney dated 2 other friends i grew up with and went to high school with, I wouldn't date her. I guess that just proves to me she's willing to make sacrifices for me, and i feel like I should do the same inorder to prove to her that I'm willing to take it to the level I need to ( getting rid of my booty boards).

My life sounds like its surrounded by drama...but its not as bad as it sounds.

Craig
Old 12-10-2003, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Booty board, LMAO. OK yes you need to take them down, that would drive me NUTS. If you are not ready to get rid of, just put them away, in a closet, under the bed, just away.

I have a Boychart I made a few years ago chronicling my dating experiences that year--its detailed and includes pics where I had them. It is HYSTERICAL. Mr. Amycat would freak --I mean he knows I'm no angel-- but he does not need PROOF, you know? Have not had the heart to delete it from my hard drive yet, but its buried deep beyond many passwords and he is not a computer person so... chances are its safe until I decide to get rid of it. Somehow its just too funny to delete though!
Old 12-10-2003, 09:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cashmoney

And yes, she does have that SoCal accent. She says like after every 5 or 6 words, talks like an airhead sometimes and flat out reminds me of those girls from "Bimbos in Limos".
That's not a soCal accent, that is the sign of someone who is not well spoken. I've lived here my whole life and I don't sound that way.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: AOII_LB93: (BTW: as a side note, those of us from California don't have an accent. It's widely known the the way people from California speak english is standard unaccented english.)
I think that might be incorrect and I think I could listen to you (all) talk all day.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:25 PM
Banned

British people speak true English. I don't know how many people you know over seas...but the ones who learn English in school are taught to speak English the way the British do. Personally, I think its kind of insulting to the british for anyone here in America to say we have no accent. Thats like a Mexican saying he speak true spanish when in fact you can tell a huge difference between his spanish and a person from Spain.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
well since this thread has already been hijacked...

It doesn't matter where you come from everyone will speak with some sort of accent or dialect.
Obviously some or more subtle than others. I don't think I have an accent, say compared to someone from the east coast, but I do have a specific accent/dialect from my region.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:37 PM
Banned

Ok guys....we're not getting off the topic here. No more language talk in my thread, we can start a new thread if we want to discuss it further.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Alright, back to the topic at hand...

what have you decided to do?