GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,130
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zmaisongoogleto
» Online Users: 1,278
0 members and 1,278 guests
No Members online

Old 02-15-2010, 02:31 AM
GreekChat Member

The worst ones usually are the ones that involve death

If you telling one where you or the party involved is still alive, it's probably not the worst i've heard...lol
Old 02-15-2010, 02:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodini View Post
The worst ones usually are the ones that involve death
There are no words.

@~/~~~~
Old 08-16-2010, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

My Worst Experience

Interesting read here. Reminded me of my experiences when I pledged a few years ago. Reading some of the entries, I wondered whether I was blackballed from the beginning. I pledged a smaller house on campus and new pledges competed with each other on numerous occasions. It seemed like no matter what I do, win or lose, I ended up on the short end of the deals. Here are some of my worst experiences, in no particular order.

1. One experience was similar to one already posted except with some variation. There were 5 of us and we were supposed to work in pairs to clean the 2 bathroom floors with tooth brushes on one Saturday. I was the odd man out and was told to be the supervisor and responsible for making sure they did their jobs. Sounded like a cushy job for me, except when they finally passed my "inspection" and I judged the floors to be clean, the actives put hamburgers and frech fries on each floor behind the toilets and I was made to eat them up with my hands tied behind my back. Anything spilled on the floor needed to be licked up until I ate up everything.

2. One day, all of us pledges wore trousers with buttoned flys instead of zippers except the buttons were removed. We all attended classes and walked around campus all day with flies open.

3. This was one game I lost by winning. All pledges were made to wear diapers one evening and made to drink plenty of fluid. They wanted to see who can hold on without wetting their diapers. I won as the other 4 ended up wetting their diapers after sometime. Unfortunately, because I was so good at holding on, I was made to wear diapers and use them for an entire week. Worse yet, I have to ask to be changed by another pledge when I was wet, and that was not always granted right away by the actives.

4. This one I lost by losing: We were told to dress for gym including wearing jockstraps with cups for a 10K race. I finished last and had to out the winner's cup from his jocks and put it on my face to wear as a mask over my nose and mouth for rest of the day.

These are some of the experiences I remember.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftfielder View Post
Interesting read here. Reminded me of my experiences when I pledged a few years ago. Reading some of the entries, I wondered whether I was blackballed from the beginning. I pledged a smaller house on campus and new pledges competed with each other on numerous occasions. It seemed like no matter what I do, win or lose, I ended up on the short end of the deals. Here are some of my worst experiences, in no particular order.

1. One experience was similar to one already posted except with some variation. There were 5 of us and we were supposed to work in pairs to clean the 2 bathroom floors with tooth brushes on one Saturday. I was the odd man out and was told to be the supervisor and responsible for making sure they did their jobs. Sounded like a cushy job for me, except when they finally passed my "inspection" and I judged the floors to be clean, the actives put hamburgers and frech fries on each floor behind the toilets and I was made to eat them up with my hands tied behind my back. Anything spilled on the floor needed to be licked up until I ate up everything.

2. One day, all of us pledges wore trousers with buttoned flys instead of zippers except the buttons were removed. We all attended classes and walked around campus all day with flies open.

3. This was one game I lost by winning. All pledges were made to wear diapers one evening and made to drink plenty of fluid. They wanted to see who can hold on without wetting their diapers. I won as the other 4 ended up wetting their diapers after sometime. Unfortunately, because I was so good at holding on, I was made to wear diapers and use them for an entire week. Worse yet, I have to ask to be changed by another pledge when I was wet, and that was not always granted right away by the actives.

4. This one I lost by losing: We were told to dress for gym including wearing jockstraps with cups for a 10K race. I finished last and had to out the winner's cup from his jocks and put it on my face to wear as a mask over my nose and mouth for rest of the day.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftfielder View Post
Unfortunately, because I was so good at holding on, I was made to wear diapers and use them for an entire week. Worse yet, I have to ask to be changed by another pledge when I was wet, and that was not always granted right away by the actives.

ZZITY????
Old 08-16-2010, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
ZZITY????
ZZ?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

I actually walked in on some fraternity pledges being made to eat dog food & bad food..i.e. wilted lettuce, and a mixture of other nasty things..

Looking back on it it makes me laugh that they actually did it, at the time i was so repulsed that anyone would ask someone to do it I almost lost my lunch... thank goodness I wasn't part of them...I would have never made it to initiation.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
ZZ?
Zippy Zamboni...alias hoosier
Old 09-12-2010, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

My school has a ton of stray cats. I knew I didn't have it that bad when one of my freshmen hallmates who was my boy was shaken and told me about having to kill a kitten with a fork in a closet. I had already crossed and my hell night didn't seem as bad.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I also know a sorority at my school who has to walk up a lenghty hill holding a bannana in their vaginas. That I know is true, but I have heard rumors that they have to eat it if it falls out. That is uncomfirmed.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasdasd View Post
My school has a ton of stray cats. I knew I didn't have it that bad when one of my freshmen hallmates who was my boy was shaken and told me about having to kill a kitten with a fork in a closet. I had already crossed and my hell night didn't seem as bad.
Quote:
I also know a sorority at my school who has to walk up a lenghty hill holding a bannana in their vaginas. That I know is true, but I have heard rumors that they have to eat it if it falls out. That is uncomfirmed.
I don't doubt that these are true.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

A fraternity I know (not at my school) had a date party for their pledges. The theme (or whatever) was that all the pledges had to be handcuffed to their dates. Right before all the dates came, the pledges had drinks spiked with laxatives.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What, this isn't normal?
Old 09-14-2010, 12:14 AM
GreekChat Member

There was a fraternity at my school that (in 2001) locked their pledges in a room the night before initiation and make them listen to the Eiffel 65 song "blue da da dee" for 11 hours straight. It was stupid but it was well known and laughed about on campus.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
How sick and twisted do you have to be to think this is okay to do and even worse participate in it!? This makes me wants to vomit.. Hope anyone that participated in this ends up in jail because they quite deserve it.