GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,445
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Avalanchejqr
» Online Users: 1,946
1 members and 1,945 guests
Titchou

Old 02-05-2006, 09:58 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't know how much it helps, but I will put some up in Indiana, and give some to law enforcement up here. Her friends and family are in my prayers.

I wish there was like a massive website/forum with a huge audience that people could visit to spead the information out really fast. Or Amber Alert emails daily to help get flyers out in widespread areas when you can.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-06-2006, 09:34 AM
GreekChat Member

My friends were out distributing flyers in Orlando this weekend. There was a very large volunteer turnout.

The website for Jennifer is http://jenniferkesse.com/
You can sign up to volunteer, view or sign the guestbook, see updates and more.

I've also signed up for Google Alerts-- search word "Jennifer Kesse"

Latest update: As of Feb 6
ORLANDO -- The video images of an unidentified man near the spot where Jennifer Kesse's car was abandoned has generated dozens of calls, a spokesman for the missing Orlando woman's family said Sunday.

Read the story here
Old 02-06-2006, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Another update regarding "Person of Interest" in Missing Woman case
Old 02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
GreekChat Member

hey girl, i am a zeta omega ADPi too. i know its a long shot but I have been trying to post on popular message boards with the link... Dr.Phil.com , etc. something national that many people look at.

i am praying for jenn to return home soon.

OBIC
Old 02-09-2006, 09:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Here's a message board that Jenn's parents have started:
http://jenniferkesse.net/forum/index.php
Old 02-09-2006, 09:42 AM
GreekChat Member

New Missing Person's Flyer for Jenn
Old 02-10-2006, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

New details on Jennfer Kesse

She is still missing and volunteers are needed for a search this weekend. If you are in Orlando, please visit jenniferkesse.com for information on volunteering.

Thank you!
Old 02-10-2006, 06:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NutBrnHair
Thanks for keeping us updated. I think about her each day. I have forwarded the current info. to a friend of mine who produces the local news here.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Jenn is still missing... Week 3....

SWAT Team raids this weekend following what seemed to be a credible tip didn't turn up anything useful. But there's still hope.

ChildWatch is no longer conducting large-scale volunteer searches, but the police and the SWAT team are continuing to search. Local businesses are continuing to distribute literaure. More tips have been called in. Family and friends are confident that Jenn will be found alive.Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, has been in touch with the Kesse family, to lend her moral support and advice.

The story continues to get a lot of local media time on news stations and newspapers and even local colllege media at UCF. This weekend, a UCF newspaper op/ed writer, and a friend of Jenn, wrote about the disappearance and its effect on their circle of friends, and appealed to whoevever took Jenn to bring her home.

The family has also been on national news-- Nancy Grace, Larry King and FOX News.

The collegiate chapter of ADPi at UCF has added a page about Jenn to their homepage: http://adpiucf.com as has the UCF alumni association.

The website jenniferkesse.com includes a link to a message board for people to post, discuss, offer ideas, etc. You can also make financial contributions to the search on the jenniferkesse.com site or at Bank of America.

There's been so much support. Please continue your prayers and to pass along the information flyer and website... and hope that Jenn will be brought back home safely and soon!!!

Last edited by adpiucf; 02-14-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by adpiucf
Jenn is still missing... Week 3....

SWAT Team raids this weekend following what seemed to be a credible tip didn't turn up anything useful. But there's still hope.

ChildWatch is no longer conducting large-scale volunteer searches, but the police and the SWAT team are continuing to search. Local businesses are continuing to distribute literaure. More tips have been called in. Family and friends are confident that Jenn will be found alive.Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, has been in touch with the Kesse family, to lend her moral support and advice.

The story continues to get a lot of local media time on news stations and newspapers and even local colllege media at UCF. This weekend, a UCF newspaper op/ed writer, and a friend of Jenn, wrote about the disappearance and its effect on their circle of friends, and appealed to whoevever took Jenn to bring her home.

The family has also been on national news-- Nancy Grace, Larry King and FOX News.

The collegiate chapter of ADPi at UCF has added a page about Jenn to their homepage: http://adpiucf.com, as has the UCF alumni association.

The website jenniferkesse.com includes a link to a message board for people to post, discuss, offer ideas, etc. You can also make financial contributions to the search on the jenniferkesse.com site or at Bank of America.

There's been so much support. Please continue your prayers and to pass along the information flyer and website... and hope that Jenn will be brought back home safely and soon!!!
You need to take the comma out of the hyperlink for that to work. I hope she is found safely.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:57 AM
GreekChat Member

I fixed it-- thanks for letting me know! The link should work now.

ETA: Jenn's story is being featured on America's Most Wanted. They also have a link about her on their website

Last edited by adpiucf; 02-14-2006 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

If you're on MySpace, add Find Jenn to your friends... putting her as one of your top 8 will help us spread the message.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Last edited by adpiucf; 02-14-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Jenn's parents have sold her car... This week will mark one month since she has been missing. The FBI is working with the Orlando police.

Read here
Old 02-20-2006, 06:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NutBrnHair
adpiucf, are there any "persons of interest" in this case?
Old 02-20-2006, 08:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AngelPhiSig
Jenn's story (and how the message has spread through the internet) was mentioned at our Phi Sigma Sigma regional leadership confrence in region 7 (most of Pennsylvania) last weekend.

I keep praying!