GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,231
2 members and 1,229 guests
LaneSig

Old 12-12-2002, 07:16 PM
UMgirl

Welcome to Greek Chat Jess! Hope you enjoy the boards
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-20-2002, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ees125
I'm back!

Hi Everyone! I've been gone for a while. Left Switzerland and moved to Cary, NC. Switched jobs in June and moved to a new place in May. Got engaged in November!! Had the candle lighting I always wished I had during college with the alumni chapter here in Raleigh. It's been a hectic year...
Old 12-20-2002, 06:18 PM
Unregistered-

Re: I'm back!

Quote:
Originally posted by ees125
Hi Everyone! I've been gone for a while. Left Switzerland and moved to Cary, NC. Switched jobs in June and moved to a new place in May. Got engaged in November!! Had the candle lighting I always wished I had during college with the alumni chapter here in Raleigh. It's been a hectic year...
Erica I was wondering where you were!!!

Congratulations on the new job and fiance! We look forward to hear about your upcoming wedding!
Old 01-02-2003, 03:07 PM
GreekChat Member

I am not really sure how to do this...but I am going to give it a try. I have read the threads before but never joined in, I think its about time I do!!! If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, etc to tell me exactly how to do this let me know.

Name, Kim
Chapter, ZA, eastern michigan
collegian
The reason I joined AGD was the day I met my big in structured, I just new it was the place for me. My favorite memory would be the day I got my little!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello everyone!
My name is Erin Smith and I am an alum of the Theta Upsilon Chapter at Georgetown College in Kentucky.
My favorite memory starts before I even joined AGD. I didn't go through rus as a freshman, but being a legacy from another sororiry on campus (lets use XYZ) I THOUGHT that I knew where I wanted to go. When the time came around my sophomore year I signed up and went through rush only to be dropped by XYZ. It was heart-breaking at the time. Over the summer between my soph and junior year I recieved info about a new sorority that was to be determined. SInce I was a legacy I talked to my sister and told her that I was going to check it out and she was happy for me. I went to all of the meetings but I had to leave for California for a volleyball tournament. When I came back I had a bid waiting for me. I started crying instantly and was so proud to wear my first AGD shirt to classes the next day.
It was such a privelege to be able to start a new tradition at G-Town College. Everything happens for a reason!!
Old 01-09-2003, 12:19 AM
GreekChat Member

For once I have been quite

I have been reading but held my silence but no more....

I am so proud to have more of my TU sisters joining in on all the fun! Heather, I guess I had over looked your post the first time because as I was reading through all of these again tonight I was deeply touched by what you posted. I was deeply touched to know that I was one of those sisters in the outer circle and I am so glad that you made the choice you did.

Erin-- I am also glad that we were in the same class and that we got to experience what we did together. I know that we shared a few very memoriable moments my freshman year but what you shared with me upon my return has been by far the most memoriable of all moments. I will never forget how you trusted me so deeply.

Okay, see you both next weekend!
Each day has enough trouble of its own!" ~Matthew 6:34
Old 02-01-2003, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AGDangel
"and the sweetest pledge sister. "

Jill, I love you! I just wanted to highlight this... Ok, so I had a great time last night with you we have to do it again soon, especially walking home in the snow! Love ya,

Last edited by hilla12; 02-01-2003 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-01-2003, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Me!

) Amy
2) Eastern Michigan University, Zeta Alpha
3) Collegian, VP Recruitment!
4) Well, I joined AGD because I really wanted to join a sorority. I transferred to EMU in the winter semester so I went through open. I had this big plan to go to a different house everynight, starting with AGD. The morning after I went to AGD I got food poisoning from campus and was in the hospital for the night. My soon to be sisters were so nice to me while I was sick and were there for me just like they had been my friends forever even though they had just meant me. It was so nice because I had only been at school for like 5 days and I didn't know anyone. So, I got better, received a bid and the rest is history!
I have a lot of favorite memories, but the one that comes to mind now really made me very mad at the time, but it is hilarious now. WHen I was living in the house, one of my sisters, SARA WITT, who I had shared an apartment with the previos summer, and is one of my pledge sisters, decided it would be funny to turn off the power in my bedroom at like 3am. So I woke up and went out of my room to see what the h*ll she was doing, and she swore to me that it was on, and it wasn't dark, she didn't know what I was talking about. But I love her anyways and I can't help it that she is very strange.... j/k.
Old 02-01-2003, 02:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Amy, what, no mention of me?!? Welcome aboard!
Old 02-01-2003, 03:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink To Leslie!

OH yeah and I really miss Leslie ALOT!! Come see me soon! Oh PS I got a new little on thursday! Her name is Sarah and she is really awesome! And really tall!!! Just thought you would like to know! So now you have a reason to come up, we have 5 new girls you have to meet!
Old 02-02-2003, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

1) Alanna

2) Delta Kappa Chapter, University of Alberta

3) Alumna

4) I always wanted to be in a fraternity and AGD offered me the home I was looking for. I met a great girl in one of my classes and she asked me to come out to an event. I have loved it ever since. I have sooo many good memories of Alpha Gam, and hope that I can always help out in some way.

If anyone from my chapter is lurking out there, It would be great if you would sign up. There should be more Canadian representation on this board, especially from DK.

Hi to all my sisters already chatting on this board. I probably won't be around too much, but wanted to let you know that I'm here.
Old 02-02-2003, 08:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Lisa Fishman
Alanna, Welcome to the AGD boards! Have fun here and enjoy! LiEP, Lisa
Old 02-03-2003, 07:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ngcsubutterfly Send a message via Yahoo to ngcsubutterfly
Hi all! I'm Damie from the theta delta chapter at North Georgia College and State University. I can't even tell you what the best part of being a sister is. I serve in the Army national guard and have to leave school in a few weeks on deployment for up to a year. The support that I am getting from my chapter is awesome, I don't tell my sisters often enough how much they mean to me. This is the first thread that I saw when I joined gc, and I can't think of a better way to get started.
LIEP to all you out there!
Old 02-04-2003, 08:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome y'all!!

We have lots of fun here..talking about AGD and other stuff, lol.

Damie, GTau has 2 new advisors from Theta Delta! Katy and Janeen. I think they will be wonderful!

Hope to meet you someday!

LiEP,
Lynn
Old 02-05-2003, 09:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ngcsubutterfly Send a message via Yahoo to ngcsubutterfly
Is Janeen a recent grad? If it's the same person, she is among my favorite people! She'll be a great advisor and a really fun person to be around. Let her know I said Hi!