GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 1,263
0 members and 1,263 guests
No Members online

Old 01-30-2008, 01:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xoheatherxo
ive been watching this show since it first aired (im a sucker for reality tv!) and i love it! i dont know how they do it with 8 kids! i know people that cant even handle one! i hope they keep doing this show or at least do updates for when the sextuplets start school. or do an update show when they start driving (yah i know thats a long time away). can you imagine having to share a car with 5 siblings the same age as you? or when they start dating...i wouldnt want to bring home a date in that house!!! i hope that they keep this show around for a long time!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-30-2008, 10:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
That crew must be deaf by now.
LOL. Reminds me of the one where they go to the dentist all of them do fine until the last one (Alexis maybe?) and she just loses it and Kate talks about her ear-spliting shreaking.

And I love how the kids have kind-of paired up with a buddy, however whenever they mention the kids going to prom with each other, it does seem a little ooky to me!

So I depart that I may now better serve my fellow man, my country & God
Old 01-30-2008, 10:40 AM
GreekChat Member

I know that for some schools it is becoming more common to go to prom with your friends rather than the big, romantic couples thing it was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was in high school. I much prefer the newer approach!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:37 AM
GreekChat Member

I loved the show where the plastic surgeon and his wife made it possible for her to get a tummy tuck. I can so understand why she took them up on the offer!

I couldn't watch the gory details...but it made me look at that little gift my two kids gave me (that ended my bikini modeling career!) and now I'm totally secure in knowing I'll never need a tummy tuck or want one!
Old 01-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by When Doves Cry View Post
The kids are looking a lot more "white" as they grow up.

I love Alexis & Leah. They're the cutest!
And Mady & Cara are such amazing big sisters. Like.. even my bf was impressed. (yes i made him watch)
My BF watches too. And he likes it! He'll even admit that Mady's his favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejazd View Post
I loved the show where the plastic surgeon and his wife made it possible for her to get a tummy tuck. I can so understand why she took them up on the offer!

I couldn't watch the gory details...but it made me look at that little gift my two kids gave me (that ended my bikini modeling career!) and now I'm totally secure in knowing I'll never need a tummy tuck or want one!
Once in a while they'll show their first special and I can't help but laugh everytime Jon says "jowls of a dog". All that skin! Eek!

You see the kids and their different personalities and interests and one can't help but wonder what these kids will be when they grow up. Like, if Aaden's going to keep up his love for animals and be a zoologist. If Hannah's still going to be mommy-like. And if Alexis will still be playing with her "aldergators".
Old 02-05-2008, 09:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Anyone else watch this last night? The tumble bus looked like a blast. Too bad they don't have one for grown-ups!

Old 02-05-2008, 12:34 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw it! And ditto for the tumble bus. What a cool idea!

I also think it's so cute and funny that Jon picks out Kate's clothes.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappamd View Post
I saw it! And ditto for the tumble bus. What a cool idea!

I also think it's so cute and funny that Jon picks out Kate's clothes.
I know, right? I find it SO ironic that he's the fashionista in the relationship, especially after watching Kate go apeshit if her kids wear the wrong sandals...or their jackets aren't red, white, and blue (the 4th of July episode), etc. etc.

It's amazing to see how grown up the twins are now. I remember their first special and they were only 5, I think. Now they're getting phone calls from friends at home! Oh my!

The best part of the episode? Colin asking Carla's daughter "will you kiss my hiney?"

And yeah...I want my own tumblebus!

Can't wait for next week and see their home movies and behind the scenes stuff...
Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
I know, right? I find it SO ironic that he's the fashionista in the relationship, especially after watching Kate go apeshit if her kids wear the wrong sandals...or their jackets aren't red, white, and blue (the 4th of July episode), etc. etc.

It's amazing to see how grown up the twins are now. I remember their first special and they were only 5, I think. Now they're getting phone calls from friends at home! Oh my!

The best part of the episode? Colin asking Carla's daughter "will you kiss my hiney?"

And yeah...I want my own tumblebus!

Can't wait for next week and see their home movies and behind the scenes stuff...

The kiss my hiney part was great!
and the twins really are growing up- I remember Jon talking about having 2 6year olds and 6 two year olds and how he loved telling people that becuase they always looked confused.

How old are the 6pack- I remember their 3rd birthday but I'm not sure when they turn 4?

Old 02-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRoses View Post
The kiss my hiney part was great!
and the twins really are growing up- I remember Jon talking about having 2 6year olds and 6 two year olds and how he loved telling people that becuase they always looked confused.

How old are the 6pack- I remember their 3rd birthday but I'm not sure when they turn 4?
The sextuplets will be 4 in MAY. I think it's early May because I know Mother's Day is right after. In Kate's Mother's Day episode earlier, the house was still filled with balloons from their carnival party. The twins' birthday is in October (as they had on the show) so at least they have a 5 month break between birthdays! Can you imagine having all those birthdays near each other?
Old 02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
GreekChat Member

what will it be like for these parents when they have the two twins in 9th grade and the six in 5th grade? OMG. Can you imagine the school papers and books and activities and the insanity? Eight cell phones? Will they have to build a computer lab in their house?
Old 02-06-2008, 06:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAMich
I saw the Mother's Day episode this week. Awww. I want to know what spa Kate went to, it looked awesome!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTAMich View Post
I saw the Mother's Day episode this week. Awww. I want to know what spa Kate went to, it looked awesome!
http://www.hersheypa.com/accommodati...lodge/spa.html

It's the spa at the Hotel Hershey.

I thought the same thing too, so I made sure to make note of it in the closing credits.

Mmm...HERSHEY...
Old 02-06-2008, 06:59 PM
GreekChat Member

I think it was in Hershey, PA. When they were rolling the credits at the end I *think* I saw them thank a spa in Hershey. But I don't know the name of it.

edit: oops- I see someone beat me to the answer. OTW is quicker than me!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I definitely saw that episode.
This is like the only show I actually watch weekly
(Everything else I watch are reruns. I hate having to schedule a time to watch a certain show)