GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Sigma Tau

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 2,009
4 members and 2,005 guests
bbobbyusady4719, naraht, PGD-GRAD

Old 10-26-2004, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Founders Day

So what does everyone have planned for founders day?? I've been trying for months to get in touch with anyone from the local alum chapter here in Houston, but I fear that it has become inactive;-( I have managed to get in touch with the girls at St. Mary's, but haven't heard of anything for founders day. So I guess it's just me all alone. I think its a fabulous excuse to get a new outfit to dress to pin, so I'll do that and wear my pin to work. Then I'll round out the evening with some crafting for my littles in OK, or possibly a bottle of wine and phone calls across the country to my sisters;-) What about everyone else?
Old 10-27-2004, 12:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ASTDD2002
Delta Upsilon is having a potluck dinner on Sunday, Halloween! Tuesday the 2nd is our local founder's day, and we are going out for ice cream. Thursday, national founder's day, we are going out to dinner. I'm excited, because I missed the last two year's founder's day events with Delta Delta (I transferred this semester to St. Leo University).

Happy Founder's Day Everyone!!!!!
Old 10-27-2004, 12:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mmcline
Delta Pi is having a parents picnic, since founders day is the same time as parent's weekend. I don't think they are doing anything for alums. So I guess I will be by myself for founders day. I'll probably wear my AST ring, and necklace.

I am bad and haven't reordered my badge, since I have gotten reinstated. I want the pearl badge, so I am saving up. I am only need like $35 dollars then I can order the padge. But I will probably send out cards to both my littles for founders day.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Founder Day at J&W

First of all I would Just like to say HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY!!!! Here at Johnson and Wales we actually got founder day t-shirts made to wear to school on that day! There awesome there pink and black, really cute! We're doing to usual pot luck dinner and a sister social. What are everyone elses plans? I would love to hear what other chapters are doing! Have a Good day!!

Tau Love
~ Courtney~
Old 11-01-2004, 09:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to EagleChick19
I'm an alumna now, and am about 3 1/2 hours from my chapter of initation (Zeta). So, I don't have any plans for Founders' Day. But, there's a collegiate chapter in my town. I sent them an email, and haven't gotten back to me.

As of right now, I'm doing nothing for Founders Day.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:51 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not doing anything either, though Delta Sigma invited me to their thing. I can't go because it is a luncheon and I have gotta work.

We could do a Philly thing though?
Old 11-01-2004, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Little E
I'm not doing anything either, though Delta Sigma invited me to their thing. I can't go because it is a luncheon and I have gotta work.

We could do a Philly thing though?
Want to do it next weekend? The weekend are the only times I have off from work. Let me know.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

definatly. I don't have to work next weekend. My cousin and I were gonna go check out Flow Night Club on Delaware Ave on Friday if you'd like to join us, or we could set something up for saturday. Lemme know. my email is ehoran@museumcatering.com
Old 11-01-2004, 03:04 PM

Erin...

I tried to send you a PM about next weekend, but your box was full. But, I did you send you an email.

Kate (EagleChick19)
Old 11-03-2004, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah St. Mary's invited me to theirs, but they only told me about it like Monday for this Saturday, and I've already committed to volunteering at Dress For Success, and I feel bad ditching out on charity;-( I'm wearing my badge tomorow to work though;-) I got a great vintage recognition pin off ebay, I can wear that with my badge as long as it's on the other side right? It looks sooo cute, and I even put some tiny pieces of green and gold ribbon behind it so it would stand out. Let me know.