GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Chi > Chi Omega
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,472
2 members and 1,470 guests
LaneSig, PGD-GRAD

Old 03-27-2002, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Happy Easter, Ladies!!

Hey girls-I hope everyone's having a great week. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter-kind of early!! What's everyone doing?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-28-2002, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks, XO Princess!!

I am traveling home (which is only a 2.5 hour drive) after work tomorrow to be with the family!! I can't wait.
For everyone traveling- be careful!!

LICO!!
Old 03-28-2002, 07:48 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope yall have a great Easter! I don't think Will and I will be doing too much ~ I might attempt to make a roast though!!!!
Anyways, be safe and have a blessed day!

Hootie
Old 03-31-2002, 07:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xo_sue
Happy Easter & Passover! Since I've lived through 33 years of my mom shoving a ham in the microwave and au gratin potatoes made up of discs, processed cheese and water - I have decided to get everyone together for a brunch at a restaurant this year.

$20.00 bucks=no clean up and minus the heartburn! Happy Easter to me!

Have a great day with all your loved ones!

Sue
Old 03-31-2002, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Happy Easter!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I stayed up late last night playing betty crocker : baked a cake to take to Will's parent's, prepared an egg caserol, and made hard boiled eggs. The bummer thing was the store was out of food coloring ~ so no colorful eggs here

Anyways, have a great one!

Hootie

PS. Sue ~ sounds like a great idea! I wonder if I'll resort to that in the next 15 years! LOL!
Old 04-01-2002, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday! Hootie, what kind of cake did you make? Sue, I think next year my parents may follow your idea, after yesterday's fiasco...Hunny and I got to my parents house just in time to see my dad under the kitchen sink trying to unclog it, b/c it had gotten stopped up. He spent the next hour trying to fix it, but since he's not a plumber, he couldn't. My mom cooked this huge dinner, and had set the dining room table so nicely-she got out the good silver and the good china, but since she wouldn't be able to wash them, we ate off paper plates!! With plastic forks! My poor mother, she was so embarassed!! I told her to look on the bright side-no dishes to do this year!
Old 04-01-2002, 06:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by XO_Princess
Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday! Hootie, what kind of cake did you make? Sue, I think next year my parents may follow your idea, after yesterday's fiasco...Hunny and I got to my parents house just in time to see my dad under the kitchen sink trying to unclog it, b/c it had gotten stopped up. He spent the next hour trying to fix it, but since he's not a plumber, he couldn't. My mom cooked this huge dinner, and had set the dining room table so nicely-she got out the good silver and the good china, but since she wouldn't be able to wash them, we ate off paper plates!! With plastic forks! My poor mother, she was so embarassed!! I told her to look on the bright side-no dishes to do this year!
I made a Betty Crocker basic yellow cake with chocolate frosting and pastel colored sprinkles. I took it to Will's family's house and they loved it. I forwarned them that it was my first cake ever...just in case it wasn't any good. But it was so I'm glad.

Old 04-01-2002, 07:37 PM
GreekChat Member

testing color sorry