GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Lambda > Lambda Chi Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,938
0 members and 1,938 guests
No Members online

Old 03-08-2004, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

LXA-GC

Brother Lynn, I hope that was not a reflection. Alright, We all know Brother Jono is a little off center, well compared to Me, Not!

I am In The Land of OZ!

Lynn, we as Brothers of LXA always appreciate input and words of wisdom from any Brother!

Please understand, that many of us conversate not only on GC, but on Ma Bell! I am one of the worst that you can attest to!

Yes, you are absolutely correct, we feel that We Can Do things on here that will be the betterment of LXA as I am sure you have seen!

Does this give an insight, yes it does, but while some may have complaints, there is still the Thread Running all of the time among us!
I appreciate you coming on and announcing your Title and understanding what Many of us have been saying.

I may have been the first one to put this site on to National for them to see what Brothers think and feel since Digital Went Down!!

There is not a Brother here who does not feel the same for The Fraternity of LXA!

Thanks Brother Lynn!

LX Z # 1
Alumni

Last edited by Tom Earp; 03-09-2004 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Tom,

What the HELL are you talking about in this post, who is Lynn?

YOU CAN DO BETTER

Lenoxxx

Visit this website if you miss what TV Guide did in destroying www.jumptheshark.com a fan website run by the fans in 2009!
Old 03-09-2004, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Ah Brother lenoxx, you seem not to understand Earp-Speak!

Longer version is LXA Hdq People do monitor GC! We have some such as Brother Lynn Chippefield who while not posting much has been very helpful when he feels the need to!

It has always been my contintention that the feelings, working with each other, stating facts, gripes or what ever, may be a point that HDQ people can see what can be done with those like us on GC!

The bond that has been built among us, Brothers from Far afield, who have one common BOND! LXA!

LX Z # 1
Alumni