GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,410
1 members and 1,409 guests
Titchou

Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm watching it on the DVR now... Lori annoys the piss outta me.

Oh, and Carl throws like a girl.

Double oh, I want to be a walker on the show. How fun would that be?!

Last edited by IrishLake; 03-05-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Last night's show ended on a special kind of crazy.

It's like you see it coming but you still can't believe it really is.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, I saw that coming. But I didnt see the second part coming.

I guess we now know "The Walking Dead" has two or three meanings/can be interpreted several ways!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLake View Post
Yeah, I saw that coming. But I didnt see the second part coming.

I guess we now know "The Walking Dead" has two or three meanings/can be interpreted several ways!
The issue now is, you don't have to get bitten in order to turn.

I know they have to freak out over that now!
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 03-13-2012, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Holy shitballs.

I just watched the last episode. I'm happy with Shane's death. That was a long time coming. Even though he started as a good person to have in a post-apocalyptic environment, he started changing too much. I wonder how they're going to explain this turn, though. Maybe it'll explain how all of this started (environmental/biological attack, maybe? I haven't read the comics), but now I'm wondering why none of the previously-killed walkers got up earlier. Is this a mutated virus? Real zombies? Why are they all getting up now?

In other news -- why the fuck isn't anyone ever watching Carl?

Old 03-14-2012, 08:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Holy shitballs.

I just watched the last episode. I'm happy with Shane's death. That was a long time coming. Even though he started as a good person to have in a post-apocalyptic environment, he started changing too much. I wonder how they're going to explain this turn, though. Maybe it'll explain how all of this started (environmental/biological attack, maybe? I haven't read the comics), but now I'm wondering why none of the previously-killed walkers got up earlier. Is this a mutated virus? Real zombies? Why are they all getting up now?

any walker that is killed was killed via brain dismemberment. What you never saw was someone freshly killed via non zombie, become one until this week.

Think back to the CDC episode (last 2 or 3 episodes of season 1) for a glimpse of why...
Old 03-18-2012, 08:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! 15 minutes.

1. The zombie virus or whatever the fuck it is apparently has infected everyone. They all have it. You turn into a zombie whether you get bit or not when you die UNLESS when were killed, your brain was damaged as well. That's why Dale didn't turn, he was shot in the head. Poor Randall turned because he only had a broken neck.

2. Carl is a little bitch, I'd be cool with him dying.

3. Lori gets on my damn nerves. I'd be cool with her dying as well, before the baby is born at least. In the comics, things don't end well for Lori or the baby. But, they writer (who also wrote the comics) has said things in the show won't be the same as in the comics (as already evident).

4. I just might have a thing for Daryl. I also really like Maggie and Glenn more and more with each episode.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! 15 minutes.

1. The zombie virus or whatever the fuck it is apparently has infected everyone. They all have it. You turn into a zombie whether you get bit or not when you die UNLESS when were killed, your brain was damaged as well. That's why Dale didn't turn, he was shot in the head. Poor Randall turned because he only had a broken neck.

3. Lori gets on my damn nerves. I'd be cool with her dying as well, before the baby is born at least. In the comics, things don't end well for Lori or the baby. But, they writer (who also wrote the comics) has said things in the show won't be the same as in the comics (as already evident).

4. I just might have a thing for Daryl. I also really like Maggie and Glenn more and more with each episode.

But ya know...with everyone being infected....I am not quite surprised, I mean how else did such a massive zombie outbreak occur in the first place? Just kind of have to think about it. The show did a good job getting rid of excess characters that weren't really needed but I was still hoping for 1 or 2 more regs would've gotten taken out. I was a bit pissed at the whole "let's go back and find this person" mentality again. Ummmmmmmm....isn't that how this whole mess got started in the first place??? Looking for people that got separated really has not panned out for them!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Really good show last night. A couple of observations-

Carl is an idiot and why isn't any one EVER watching him during the zombie Apocalypse? I would have one of those toddler leashes on him.

Why did the kid stop the RV and get out of the drivers seat?? I would have waited for the thump thump then gotten out of there!!

Lori is a full on bitch. Why is she mad? Did she want Shane? I wish she would get eaten already.

Holy cow the scene with Audra (is that her name) Who is under the hood???? And are those zombies??

I think Rick is going to become a bad ass now instead of such a pansy.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXOrushadvisor View Post
Really good show last night. A couple of observations-

Carl is an idiot and why isn't any one EVER watching him during the zombie Apocalypse? I would have one of those toddler leashes on him.

Why did the kid stop the RV and get out of the drivers seat?? I would have waited for the thump thump then gotten out of there!!

Lori is a full on bitch. Why is she mad? Did she want Shane? I wish she would get eaten already.

Holy cow the scene with Audra (is that her name) Who is under the hood???? And are those zombies??

I think Rick is going to become a bad ass now instead of such a pansy.
Sorry but I gotta say this...it was the classic 'dumb-white-person-don't know-any-better' horror flick move. There was NO reason he needed to open the door at all! heh!!!

I got a chuckle out of T Dog at the end and he should have let Lori's dumb ass jump out

"We are heading for the coast just like we should have done in the beginning!"

^^ Common sense...hehehehe
Old 03-19-2012, 02:11 PM
GreekChat Member

AMC's "The Walking Dead" Finds Its Michonne
Old 03-19-2012, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Add me to the list of people that will celebrate Lori's demise on this show. UGHHH!!
Old 03-19-2012, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

OMG! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the finale!

Yes, Carl needs a damn leash. Lori needs to get her ass kicked.

MICHONNE!!!

THE PRISON!!!

Can't wait for Season 3!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXOrushadvisor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
Yes, Carl needs a damn leash. Lori needs to get her ass kicked.
Lol. Stupid ass kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
MICHONNE!!!
It's VERY rare that I get excited over comics and/or TV shows, but I am extremely excited about this character. Fall can't come soon enough.

I'm not sure about the significance of the prison, but I don't want to read too much about it and spoil the story for myself.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Michonne is one badass woman, from what I've read. I can't wait for her to become a main player!