GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,652
1 members and 1,651 guests
Titchou

Old 01-30-2001, 08:02 PM
Unregistered-

Lightbulb Calling all *SISTERS* and *SQUIRREL LOVERS*!!!

Dear Sisters,

As we all know, Convention 2001 will be held this year in Atlanta, Georgia. Many of my Delta Sigma chapter sisters and I would so love attend, but you know and I know that attending Convention itself is expensive, and adding a plane ticket from Hawaii must be paid in addition to that.

To help defray the cost of some of the expenses, we are selling "Surfing Squirrel" T-shirts as a fundraiser. The shirts are $15.00 and $3.50 for shipping and handling. The front of the white shirt has says Alpha Gamma Delta and has our letters in red, buff, and green on the pocket (the shirt itself doesn't have a pocket). The back includes a surfing squirrel in a ring of Hawaiian print and says Alpha Gamma Delta and has our school name (University of Hawaii, Manoa).

To view a picture of the front/back of the shirt, you may go to http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...item=551511649

Our chapter advisor has put up 10 shirts up for auction on eBay. If you wish to purchase a shirt but do not wish to bid on them on eBay, you may send checks (made payable to Alpha Gamma Delta) to:

Ronda McCaul
2741 Varsity Place #306
Honolulu, HI 96826

The shirt sizes are M,L, and XL. However, if you have any additional questions you may contact Ronda at (808) 957-1022. Or e-mail her at rondalisa@hotmail.com. Ronda is our fabulous Leadership Consultant from Troy State University and is handling our t-shirt transactions.

Thank you for you time, and I hope to see all of you at convention!!!

Loyally in EP,
Sandy
Delta Sigma Chapter

------------------
*I'm an Alpha Gam...Yes I am, Yes I am!*