GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life > Introductions

Introductions New to GreekChat? This is where you can introduce yourself to the GreekChat community.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 845
0 members and 845 guests
No Members online

Old 06-07-2019, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Trying to find a chapter in Knoxville, Tn

Hi-
I am an Alpha Xi from Tennessee Wesleyan- 1966-68. They no longer have a chapter there. If you are a member of a chapter near Athens, Tn, please contact me.
I would like to find out how to start getting the Quill, if that still exists. It has been a long time...........
Old 06-08-2019, 12:16 AM
GreekChat Member

I would start with the Alpha Xi website. There's a whole section for alumnae, including an alumnae association locator. There's also a link to update member info as well as a page dedicated to The Quill.

Old 06-08-2019, 02:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinclay View Post
Hi-
I am an Alpha Xi from Tennessee Wesleyan- 1966-68. They no longer have a chapter there. If you are a member of a chapter near Athens, Tn, please contact me.
I would like to find out how to start getting the Quill, if that still exists. It has been a long time...........
Hi there-

I went to UTK from 1972-1976. I don't believe that Alpha Xi has a collegiate chapter still in Knoxville. I do still remember their rush parties and have some items we received in my college scrapbook.

One of the young women on Greek Chat. a few years ago, communicated with me about an interest in ZTA at UCF. However, when the parties began she fell in love with Alpha Xi and became a member.

Best of luck in reestablishing your connection!
Old 06-08-2019, 12:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AZ-AlphaXi
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinclay View Post
Hi-
Hi .. welcome to greek chat! Yes the Quill is still published. The latest edition was just mailed. Here's the link to back issues that are online. https://www.alphaxidelta.org/the-quill

follow this link to update your contact information. https://www.alphaxidelta.org/lost-sisters-search

There are two collegiate chapters active in Tennessee, Christian Brothers and East Tenn State.

There are two alumnae associations in Tennessee in Nashville and Memphis.