GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,477
0 members and 2,477 guests
No Members online

Old 01-03-2003, 01:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Needed help, now I have it!

As most of you know, I am planning on going through recruitment at Auburn in February (next month! ahh!). I would like to have a reccomendation/sponsorship, because I believe that it will help me stand out more! But I have a problem: I have been unable to find any DeeGee's to get a rec from!

Do any of you have any suggestions for me! Recruitment begins in a month, so it's getting close!!!!

Greek love and mine,

Laura

Last edited by AUDeltaGam; 01-13-2003 at 07:29 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-09-2003, 01:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DG515 Send a message via Yahoo to DG515
Hmmmm, can I get some help? :-)

Well, I'm not quite sure, but can we write sponser forms without never having met you before?? Sisterly help :-D I've never had to worry about sponsor forms and such, but can we just fill one out for someone we've met online? If that's the case, I'd love to fill one out after talking to you some more :-) We'll have to spend an evening talking online, if you don't mind, but I'll be willing to fill one out after talking with you :-) Email: Mandie515@aol.com and we'll hook it all up
ITB,
Mandie
Old 01-09-2003, 01:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Mandie,

I just sent you an email
Old 01-09-2003, 10:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
You certainly can fill our a sponsor form for someone you don't know...there is a place to check on the form saying that you obtained the information from another sorce and that you don't personally know the PNM...I would have offered to sponsor Laura, but I am brand new to DG (and my chapter is brand new) so I'm not sure what credibility it would have versus a sponsor from a well established chapter! Good luck though Laura! You know how excited I am for you!
Old 01-09-2003, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteDaisy128
You certainly can fill our a sponsor form for someone you don't know...there is a place to check on the form saying that you obtained the information from another sorce and that you don't personally know the PNM...I would have offered to sponsor Laura, but I am brand new to DG (and my chapter is brand new) so I'm not sure what credibility it would have versus a sponsor from a well established chapter! Good luck though Laura! You know how excited I am for you!
I just wanted to let everyone know how amazing CJ is!! She has encouraged me SO much and has answered ALL my questions, no matter how many I ask her!! Delta Gamma is so lucky to have her!!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 02:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I just wanted to send a BIG thanks to Mandie (DG515) for being my sponsor! I talked with her a lot on line last night, and she also proves to me why I want to become a Delta Gamma: every DeeGee I have talked to here has been BEYOND wonderful and so helpful!! Ya'll are just GREAT!!

One month from tommorow is BID DAY!
Old 01-13-2003, 02:38 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm so happy you found a sponsor! I know you'll have a lot of fun during the recruitment week even though it's so stressfull...those days are really ticking down now!
Old 01-13-2003, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm so happy you found a sponsor! I know you'll have a lot of fun during the recruitment week even though it's so stressfull...those days are really ticking down now!
I know! I can't believe it's almost here! When I was going to class today, I saw a girl with a button on her backpack. I couldn't read it, but right in the middle, there was a DG ! EEK!

I really can't wait!

Last edited by AUDeltaGam; 01-13-2003 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-13-2003, 07:23 PM
GreekChat Member

The button said "Decide Delta Gamma" with the DG in the middle!
Old 01-13-2003, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
The button said "Decide Delta Gamma" with the DG in the middle!
Thanks Seeing that made me even more excited!
Old 01-29-2003, 05:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Laura, has recruitment started? We want details!
Old 01-29-2003, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil' Hannah
Laura, has recruitment started? We want details!
Recruitment starts one week from today!! I am so excited!!!!