GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,270
0 members and 1,270 guests
No Members online

Old 06-27-2010, 10:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Gam in Competition for Sports Show

An Alpha Gamma Delta who graduated from the University of West Georgia is in the running to be America's Hottest Sports Reporter and any and every vote counts! I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes and go vote for her! And I know Lindsay would love all the support she can get! It's not hard to figure out at all... just click on the website below, sign up really quick and then post a comment with Lindsay Murray in it!!

to vote, please go to:

http://www.fantourage.com/inside_sports

when you get there, go to join us. you have to create a username, password, and an email address, i know that's annoying. as soon as you do that, to cast a vote...you type in the text box and then click post. that's all you... gotta do!

and if you don't want anyone to know your name, you can make up whatever user name you want, it doesn't matter. again this competition is going to 12 cities around America looking for America's "hottest" sports reporter, to be on a show called Inside Sports TV, on the oxygen and versus network. it will air in august, and the winner of the competition will be the sports reporter. they are looking for the girl with #1- attractiveness, 2- funny, 3- comfortable on camera, 4- has sports knowledge. so if you want to include any of that in your vote, that would be great! if you don't want to elaborate, you don't have to. let me know if you have any questions and thank you all SO much.

You know she's the smartest because she's the only one that has a picture of an actual piece of sports equipment....she knows a lot more sports knowledge than most guys I know!

There is also a Facebook page

Vote LINDSAY MURRAY for AMERICA'S HOTTEST SPORTS REPORTER!

Thank you!
The winner will be announced JULY 15TH!!

Check out Lindsay and all the FINALISTS pictures HERE!

http://www.insidesportstvshow.com/pictures.html