GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Alpha Iota


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 299,038
Threads: 114,174
Posts: 2,151,058
Welcome to our newest member, eveascahvsy3902
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Contessima Contessima is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 61
meeting a sister

I was inspired by the strong reaction to the recent listserv topic: what's the weirdest place you've ever met a sister?

Maybe sharing stories would be a great way to infuse some life into this board!

I have, sadly, never met a sister randomly. However, my camp director from when I was a CIT and Counselor was an SAI!

PMA boys, feel free to share your stories too!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-23-2005, 11:32 PM
SAIPrincess SAIPrincess is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 53
Send a message via AIM to SAIPrincess Send a message via Yahoo to SAIPrincess
I randomly met a sister at a local amusement park this summer (Kennywood in Pittsburgh) We only got to chat for a second, since she was getting on the ride as I was getting off.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2007, 01:20 AM
eagreen eagreen is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Greensboro NC
Posts: 11
Long Distance :)

Ok, So I haven't met her yet but my boyfriend (a phi mu alpha) called me last night to apologize that he was going to be sitting next to a color guard girl on tour this summer. Turns out she is a sister! I am jealous that he gets to spend all that time with one of my sister!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2007, 05:07 PM
AlwaysSAI's Avatar
AlwaysSAI AlwaysSAI is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The river of hopes & dreams.
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
Talking You are SO my little!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagreen View Post
Ok, So I haven't met her yet but my boyfriend (a phi mu alpha) called me last night to apologize that he was going to be sitting next to a color guard girl on tour this summer. Turns out she is a sister! I am jealous that he gets to spend all that time with one of my sister!
Um, excuse me, but I think YOU ARE MY LITTLE SISTER!!!! Cuz, you know, your boyfriend is a PMA and my little's initials are totally eagreen.

Anyway, if you are my little, missie, we need to get together this summer!!!!!!!! I work everyday but I'm free most weekends.

PS everyone-MY LITTLE IS THE GREATEST!!!
__________________
ΣAI
ΑΓΔ
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-03-2007, 02:14 AM
CuriousWildcat CuriousWildcat is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 226
Send a message via AIM to CuriousWildcat Send a message via MSN to CuriousWildcat
well this is kinda similar:

Today we were sitting at Olive Garden and the Head of the Chefs (that isnt his title but I cant remember it) came around to see how our meal was going. Well I had forgotten that I had an SAI jersey on, and when he walked up he said "And how are the Sisters of the Rose this evening?"
(now that was shocking considering I had forgotten I had my shirt on)
And I guess he just thought we (my sister and I) were suprised that he knew what SAI was. He went on to tell us that he knew about SAI because he was the Founding President of Phi Mu Alpha at UK!
We were eating dinner with 2 Sinfonians and they were very excited to meet him!
That was my first encounter with meeting someone who really knew about SAI, and it was exciting!
__________________

J2
ΣАІ
ΚΚΨ
University of Kentucky
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-04-2007, 12:02 PM
AlwaysSAI's Avatar
AlwaysSAI AlwaysSAI is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The river of hopes & dreams.
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousWildcat View Post
well this is kinda similar:

Today we were sitting at Olive Garden and the Head of the Chefs (that isnt his title but I cant remember it) came around to see how our meal was going. Well I had forgotten that I had an SAI jersey on, and when he walked up he said "And how are the Sisters of the Rose this evening?"
(now that was shocking considering I had forgotten I had my shirt on)
And I guess he just thought we (my sister and I) were suprised that he knew what SAI was. He went on to tell us that he knew about SAI because he was the Founding President of Phi Mu Alpha at UK!
We were eating dinner with 2 Sinfonians and they were very excited to meet him!
That was my first encounter with meeting someone who really knew about SAI, and it was exciting!
J2-
I'm so glad things in SAI are going well for you! See, you found your home and you couldn't be more happy.

Soooo glad to call you my sister!!
__________________
ΣAI
ΑΓΔ
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2007, 05:19 PM
CuriousWildcat CuriousWildcat is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 226
Send a message via AIM to CuriousWildcat Send a message via MSN to CuriousWildcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSAI View Post
J2-
I'm so glad things in SAI are going well for you! See, you found your home and you couldn't be more happy.

Soooo glad to call you my sister!!
Awww thanks! I couldn't be happier! I am so glad to have sisters!!!
__________________

J2
ΣАІ
ΚΚΨ
University of Kentucky
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-14-2007, 07:51 PM
eagreen eagreen is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Greensboro NC
Posts: 11
YOU FOUND ME!
__________________
Chance made us sisters, our hearts made us friends.
Sigma Alpha Iota
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.