GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,294
2 members and 1,292 guests
No Members online

Old 05-24-2019, 08:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Phi Recent Posts

GC Community: please know that moderators were contacted by the original posters of several threads regarding Alpha Phi International Fraternity. These posters requested the threads be removed, as it was deemed these were not in the best interest of the Fraternity.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

cough censorship cough
Old 05-25-2019, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

not by you, by the nationals. Where can members go to have a healthy discussion that is apparently very necessary?
Old 05-25-2019, 12:58 AM

Just FYI, none of the moderators have been contacted by Alpha Phi’s international office or anyone representing them. We are heeding the wishes of the original posters of the threads on GC only. What their motivation is, is only for them to say.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Sounds like a scare tactic to me! How would they know who the Mods were?? How would they get on site? Would John acknowledge them and give access?

Now, answer those questions first! What do they have to hide as nothing top secret was given on site! I give them 5 Rasberrys! D - !

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 05-26-2019, 01:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Earp View Post
Sounds like a scare tactic to me! How would they know who the Mods were?? How would they get on site? Would John acknowledge them and give access?

Now, answer those questions first! What do they have to hide as nothing top secret was given on site! I give them 5 Rasberrys! D - !
Tom, all moderators are identified every time they post as mods or super mods. Nationals of pretty much every NPC read this board and have subscriptions. There is no reason or justification to deny them access to this board.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Earp View Post

It wasn’t A Phi nationals that contacted us, it was the posters of these threads that were critical of nationals. You should know me well enough to know that if I had some national muckety muck telling me to delete something without sending me a legal certified letter, I would tell them to go shit in their hat.
Old 05-26-2019, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
It wasn’t A Phi nationals that contacted us, it was the posters of these threads that were critical of nationals. You should know me well enough to know that if I had some national muckety muck telling me to delete something without sending me a legal certified letter, I would tell them to go shit in their hat.

@~/~~~~
Old 05-27-2019, 03:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello. Have not posted in awhile, but I was reading and following track of the original Alpha Phi thread. I would like to extend my sincere feelings of admiration and respect to the very dedicated Alpha Phi alumnae here at Greek Chat. In my humble opinion, your determination to see your beloved fraternity return to the vision of your founders should be universally admired among the collegiate and alumnae members of Alpha Phi.

Good luck to all of you as you continue with your efforts with your IEB.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Love your style!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 05-29-2019, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Ditto on what TLLK said and hoping good sense prevails.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I hope this one day happens and that you share screenshots. It would make my life
Instagram
FraternityMan.com
Old 05-30-2019, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

I also stand with the courageous Alpha Phi alumnae here who are striving to return their beloved fraternity to its original ideals. They are an inspiration to all of us!

Chi Omega