GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,460
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, anthonshtolze75
» Online Users: 2,484
3 members and 2,481 guests
naraht, speedsters

Old 02-21-2002, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up Convention 2002

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you are planning to go to convention. As you probably know it is being held in Tuscon, Arizona at the beautiful Westin La Paloma . It sounds like lots of fun. A couple of my Alpha Phi sisters are thinking about going...are you?

AOE,

Jen
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-21-2002, 02:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Nope; I am not going. Wish I were, though.
Old 02-21-2002, 12:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I would really love to go, but with the pay cut I am taking for my new job I really can't afford it...it's pretty pricey. I hope everyone going has a wonderful time, though. It looks absolutely beautiful out there.
Old 02-21-2002, 01:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I would love to go but I'm planning my wedding this summer, so there's no money to go to convention. However, once the weeding is over, I'll be saving for 2004!

Sherry
Old 02-22-2002, 03:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy Can't attend...

I was looking forward to convention, but then I found out how pricey it was! I won't have enough money saved by March, when registration and fees are due. But I better start saving now for 2004!

Have fun, for those who are going!
Old 02-24-2002, 08:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I will be going. Of course I am lucky, because I am a current volunteer on the International level and slated for a new office this June the Fraternity is covering my costs. My husband and I get back from Greece two days before I need to leave for Convention. Greece is a 7hr time difference from Rhode Island add another 3 for AZ and I should have no clue where I am!!

It will be 4th convention. I went to '94 Palm Springs, '98 in Florida, '00 in PR!!! Convention is an amazing experience. I encourage everyone to try to attend at least once.
Old 02-25-2002, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

I will be there with APhiGal & can't wait! I have never been able to make it to Convention before b/c of school commitments so this is very exciting for me.

I hope everyone had fun at your regional conferences this weekend. Bearal, Sabina told me you were looking for me, but you left before I got up to the lounge. I am so sad! I tried to find the SD alum group people at luinch but we were so packed! So sorry I missed you!

I hope everyone had fun at conference!
Old 02-25-2002, 12:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi lauradav!

I'm so bummed that I didn't get to meet you in person! It sounded like you were super busy on Saturday. Oh well...

I enjoyed regionals, but I'm sure convention will be even better. But seeing all the collegiates made me wish I was still a collegiate; they were all so cute!

aoe,
bearal
Old 03-12-2002, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Reminder

Hey guys, just wanted to remind you that this Friday is the deadline to get the earlybird prices for your chapter delegates for Convention and the surrounding activities.