GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,145
1 members and 2,144 guests
zdaidjunioro429
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock View Post
This has got to be a fake thread. I can't imagine what sorority would have someone like you as a member.
Shiner':
BON, I have been told some stories about Sororities, from women, that made my chapter very close to saint-like.

And having spent some summers on campus, I found out just what the girls got in their mail every month.

Last edited by jon1856; 11-26-2006 at 07:33 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-27-2006, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't see how this is offensive! I asked a simple question. Ya know, it's not like I'm going to sleep with a black guy, I just wanted to know if the myth was true!! I find some back men attractive and I don't see anything wrong with wanting to meet men from other races.

I'm new to this site and I've seen really sexual and offensive postings from the same people that find this thread offensive. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
I don't see how this is offensive! I asked a simple question. Ya know, it's not like I'm going to sleep with a black guy, I just wanted to know if the myth was true!! I find some back men attractive and I don't see anything wrong with wanting to meet men from other races.

I'm new to this site and I've seen really sexual and offensive postings from the same people that find this thread offensive. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
You should post the links here.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
You should post the links here.
Great idea!! How do I do that?
Old 11-27-2006, 01:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post

Man I feel you kiddo - I wonder if those black guys are better (on average, or maybe in the aggregate) at basketball than I am? JUST WONDERING!

-RC
--Look up the word 'myth' for the love of God . . . plus, even better, you can determine whether or not this is a myth through the wonder of Google, and a small knowledge of human sexuality studies
Old 11-27-2006, 07:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
Man I feel you kiddo - I wonder if those black guys are better (on average, or maybe in the aggregate) at basketball than I am? JUST WONDERING!
LMAO

It's a jungle out there.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
And if anything, Cheerfulgreek, I as an African American highly educated woman, say go get yourself some big big Mandingo dick fast so you can get over your fetish so as to let us true and real sistahs have a wonderful time in the 'hood workin' it...
This is the only statement on the thread that I've found to be offensive. I can't see how the original question could compare to your statements.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
I'm sure Shinerbock and Macallan would LOVE to share their thoughts on the subject...

It's all fun and games until someone gets their panties in a ruffle because racial stereotypes were flabberghastedly perpetuated.

I find it stupid and ghetto trashy ignorant more than anything else. This discussion is moot.

And if anything, Cheerfulgreek, I as an African American highly educated woman, say go get yourself some big big Mandingo dick fast so you can get over your fetish so as to let us true and real sistahs have a wonderful time in the 'hood workin' it...

Sorry "sistah", I don't have any kind of thoughts on this subject.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Somewhere trying to avoid pointless political conversations...Obama/Biden 08!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetestone View Post
This is the only statement on the thread that I've found to be offensive. I can't see how the original question could compare to your statements.
How was that offensive?
Old 11-27-2006, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTKellie View Post
How was that offensive?
As much as I rolled my eyes at the original poster's comment, I thought that AKA_Monet's comment was just as bad.

As for why:
a) the implication that this is some fixation that white girls have
b) the implication that the OP just wanted to act on said fixation
c) the implication that white girls liking black guys is a fetish
d) the implication that only black women - "real and true sistahs" should date black men

Btw, I get what "Mandingo" is supposed to mean, but I've never ever heard this term before.

However misguided, this isn't exactly an uncommon question. It shouldn't be treated as a sign of an unhealthy fixation.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Btw, I get what "Mandingo" is supposed to mean, but I've never ever heard this term before.
Get out more - you've really never heard this term?

Old 11-27-2006, 12:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
Get out more - you've really never heard this term?

Yes, seriously. And your witty image doesn't accept hotlinking.

Like I said, I got what it meant and I've heard other terms meaning the same thing.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Somewhere trying to avoid pointless political conversations...Obama/Biden 08!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
As much as I rolled my eyes at the original poster's comment, I thought that AKA_Monet's comment was just as bad.

As for why:
a) the implication that this is some fixation that white girls have
b) the implication that the OP just wanted to act on said fixation
c) the implication that white girls liking black guys is a fetish
d) the implication that only black women - "real and true sistahs" should date black men

However misguided, this isn't exactly an uncommon question. It shouldn't be treated as a sign of an unhealthy fixation.
Hmm point taken but I think she was being facetious....but i could be wrong.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTKellie View Post
Hmm point taken but I think she was being facetious....but i could be wrong.
Very possibly, but what was almost certainly an honest question received a reply that insulted not only the OP but also by implication interracial relationships and white women in general.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Well she may have had an honest question but it seemed very silly and ignorant to me which is why people responded the way that they did. I was not offended by the question but I just thought it was silly.