GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Phi Beta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,052
0 members and 1,052 guests
No Members online

Old 07-22-2001, 10:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Wink Romantic Evening

What is your idea of a romantic evening, or what has been the most romantic evening for you?

Mine was a picnic planned in the middle of February, in my living room, with candles as the only light, as my man fed me all the little treats he worked hard to prepare.
Old 07-23-2001, 05:00 PM
GreekChat Member

After a long, hard day at work I came home to a candelit bathroom, bubble bath with rose petals on top of the bubbles, a glass of champagne and a wonderful massage afterwards.

That's all I'm telling.
Old 08-04-2001, 08:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to wannabez
one romantic evening with my boyfriend was when we went to see the wood and afterwards went to his house, talked about the movie after we pulled up and then a slow song came on and we got out the car and slow danced under the street light.
Old 08-06-2001, 03:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Chi_ZETABBW:
What is your idea of a romantic evening, or what has been the most romantic evening for you?
My wedding night. I got married on a Friday evening, and we had a small, intimate wedding with just the closest family and friends - no more than 40 people in attendance. Even though it rained most of that day, by the time the wedding and reception happened, the clouds cleared and we were bathed in the light from a full moon.

For the ceremony, we dimmed the lights in the club, and asked everyone in the audience to hold a slim white candle. The only lights in the room were from the candles and from the white lights we wound around some tulle draping that hung over our heads. At the reception we placed floating candles on the tables, had candles strategically placed here and there around the club, and brought the house lights up just slightly. The flowers we placed on the tables scented the air of the club, along with the smell of good food.

The wedding took place 28 stories above Atlanta in an elegant private club. It was so wonderful to be with my new husband, in his arms, dancing to "At Last" by Etta James (our first dance song). Later that night, we went to our hotel, with yet another amazing view of the Atlanta skyline. Everything was muted by the fog that had started to roll in. There were candles, soft lights, a bed covered in a silk noile gold bedspread, thick carpets. Champagne was on ice, a slice of wedding cake was by the bed, and we danced from the front door of our suite to the bedroom. *sigh*

I can't wait until our first anniversary!

[This message has been edited by SoTrue1920 (edited August 06, 2001).]