GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Tau > Tau Kappa Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,348
1 members and 2,347 guests
No Members online

Old 07-13-2004, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WpiAGDchica
Name: Carla
Favorite TKE Chapter: Zeta Mu at WPI
Relationship with TKE: ZM856
Favorite Memory: Witnessing the first pinning in quite a few years at my first RCB. What a beautiful ceremony and such a huge honor
Worst Memory: Not possible. These guys are great and make every moment amazing.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-25-2004, 01:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Name: Jessie
Favorite TKE Chapter: Illinois Delta (Knox College)
Relationship with TKE: Dating one!

The Tekes at Knox are generally really nice guys and lots of fun to hang out with. I've gotten to help out with their rush before and it's really inspiring how "brotherly" you all are - You don't just say it, you mean it. Spending time around Tekes actually made me decide to go Greek. I will always have good things to say about you guys!
Old 08-06-2004, 01:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to hootiekkg
sweetheart

Name: Emily Evans
Favorite TKE Chapter: Lambda Upsilon at Georgia Southern
Relationship w/ TKE: My boyfriend is a TKE at GA Southern
Favorite Memory: going to the football games where the boys hit on the cheerleaders... and throw things at the oposing team!!
Worst Memory: NONE!! i love these guys!

TKE'S ARE THE BEST!! they are the best guys to hang around- always there for you when you need them!!

Kappa Kappa Gamma
Georgia Southern University
Old 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Any progress on a house at GSU?

Any progress on a house at GSU?

When I was there about a year ago, there was a sign on a lot on the new row - which is outstanding.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOIIGODDESS
Wink

I love the Delta Theta chapter of TKE! They just had pref dinner and I went with my fantastic boyfriend and had a great time! The best part was the open bar! I cant wait for international party!
Old 11-19-2004, 01:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to fifi225
Time to dust this subject off!

Name: Constance
Favorite TKE chapter: Xi Iota, University of Central FL
Relationship with TKE: ummmmmmmmm
My big brother is a teke
I have 3 WONDERFUL teke littles
I *am* the teke bakery.
They are my best friends, my family...often my sanity.
The chapter (collectively) saved me when I got into a really bad car accident by driving me to class, carrying me up and down stairs, turning in assignments for me etc...basicaly helping me keep my life together. They are amazing gentlemen.

Favorite Memory:That's REALLY a tough call...being chased off disney property by the police with 4 of the guys...or was it just playing video games all night with my big and his roommate when I was *so stressed* about sorority recrutment I couldn't even see straight....Formal maybe? Geeze...I can't pick..um..probably the time that an entire pledge class showed up at my apartment and sang to me in the parking lot, they showed up brandishing cookies they made and flowers. I was SO touched.

Worst Memory: Um...My worst memory involving teke...I don't know if I hav...oh wait. that'd definately be throwing up on one of the guys the first time I ever got really drunk...definately not a good time....but he was a total sweetheart about it...yeah..definately not a good time lol.

I can't even put into words how great it feels to be friends with such wonderful young men. I am EXTREMELY lucky!

TLAM,
Constance
Old 12-05-2004, 06:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Favorite chapter: Zeta-Pi of Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO
Relationship to TKE: Dating one! (Plus, I live next door to their building, and Sigma Kappa gets paired up with them fairly frequently)

I love the Tekes! We're a pretty small college here (pop. 860-ish) and the TKE chapter is the smallest fraternity.. I think they had 16 last semester?... but they're a very close group, very loyal to their organization and their brotherhood. They treat you like family down there, and I love all they stand for!
Old 03-23-2005, 07:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
Red face I LOVE TKEs!

Name:Raynel
Favorite TKE Chapter: Sigma Alpha @ Florida International University (FIU) in Miami, FL
Relationship with TKE: TKE wife (GF) of Pablo V. of the Alpha Sigma class #360!!!!
Favorite Memory: All the wonderful parties and times when these guys have accomodated me beyond belief! And the SOCCER GAMES during intermurals!
Worst Memory: When I locked my keys in my car and none of the brothers noticed because they were too busy getting hyped for the soccer game. (I got SOOO mad! Thank God I brought my best friend Will, who had AAA).

Anyway, I love all TKEs but of course Sigma Alpha is my favorite

Last edited by BabyPiNK_FL; 01-04-2006 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ASTDD2002
Name: Lettie
Favorite TKE Chapter: Sigma Theta (?), St. Leo University
Relationship w/ TKE: 2 of our 4 AST sweethearts are TKE's, and we do just about everything and anything with them. They are the guys we can call up at any time and have a group of us get together and go out somewhere.
Fav Memory: Whenever there is an event on campus, we just always go with the TKE guys, especially when we have our parties at Ralph's and the faculty band plays.
Worst Memory: None
Old 11-19-2005, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhiMuLilly
Smile

Name: Lillian Mounayar
Favorite TKE Chapter: Mu Alpha @ West Chester University of PA
Relationship with TKE:2005 Sweetheart
Favorite Memory: Sitting on the TKE house's front porch for countless nights this summer untill the early hours of the morning just hanging out with my favorite guys!
Worst Memory: Seeing how dirty their house gets after I spent so much time cleaning it last year!!!! But I love my boys regardless!!
Old 01-02-2006, 09:50 AM
GreekChat Member

I guess I'd qualify as a "girl" who support TKEs since my dad is one (which means my son is a legacy) from Beta Omicron. My first boyfriend in college pledged TKE the first semester I was there and my best friend from highschool was a TKE too. That was the Delta Pi chapter. They were the ones who convinced me to go through sorority rush. Back then, the TKEs were the top chapter on campus with the highest GPA, the student leaders (student govt. senators, University Ambassadors, etc.) and threw the best parties. They always won Greek Week and the Float-A-Thon too.

Favorite memory: RCB, TKE happy hours on Fridays, dressing my buddy Michael up for Halloween as half man/half woman for the TKE Halloween party

Worst memory: When Rich and I broke up because I didn't feel comfortable hanging out with the guys at the house anymore. There were quite a few I would have rather dated than him in the long run, but they were OFF LIMITS after we broke up. Ah well.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Melt05
Name: Melissa Townsend, Phi Mu Fraternity
Favorite TKE Chapter: Sigma Alpha Chapter, Florida International University
Relationship with TKE: Dating a TKE, Anthony Jackson-Pownall & 2006 Sweetheart
Favorite Memory: There are some many but the best ones have to be my first RCB 2003 and RCB 2005 when I was named Sweetheart
Worst Memory: It's impossible to have a worst memory with my favorite men!

Last edited by Melt05; 10-02-2006 at 11:56 PM. Reason: correction
Old 11-30-2006, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to megahotmaureen Send a message via MSN to megahotmaureen
Facebook Group

For anyone who is/was an ACTUAL TKE Sweetheart, I started a group on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2220122937
Old 11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahotmaureen View Post
For anyone who is/was an ACTUAL TKE Sweetheart, I started a group on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2220122937
That's nice, but there are a LOT of us out here who are college alumnae and have no college e-mail address to access Facebook.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to megahotmaureen Send a message via MSN to megahotmaureen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnchorAlumna View Post
That's nice, but there are a LOT of us out here who are college alumnae and have no college e-mail address to access Facebook.
you don't have to be in college anymore to join facebook, just a valid email address!!