GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Tau > Tau Kappa Epsilon

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,512
2 members and 2,510 guests
Phrozen Sands

Old 07-02-2002, 04:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down Nicknames

Yalls nicknames are pathetic. We get our nicknames at the end of our pledge semester. They are supposed to be the meanist thing possible to make fun of you for something you did......Mine is in my screen name its 3-hole.........I got it from trying anal sex with a chick when I was a pledge, and then trying to deny the whole thing..........Some other funny ones are Brad Bigglesworth Thompson(cause he is hairless), Jared "Super duper Queer" Dupaquear, Arik "Fuck face " Ogregon(cause we couldnt think of anything), John "Mooseknuckles"Serigne(cause he wears tight shorts),Brandon "one pump Chump"(obvious), Bradley "Beefy Tits" Cortez(obvious), Mitch "Cumstien" Laughlin (its from caddy schack) and the best one Chris "I blew my extra cromasome out my tombone at band camp" Miller(cause he looks like a down syndrome kid)
...............................................Bla ise
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-03-2002, 11:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to teke4life
hey, just 'cause you're from down south doesn't mean that you're any cooler. the best pladge names are the functional ones, like my friend matt was pledge 'remote', and we recently had a doorknob. i'm still pulling for pledge ottoman. i almost had a guy named mr. sniff-a-lot-of-puss, but i couldn't talk up enough votes.
Old 07-03-2002, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

The south does rule! I was just saying we have alot of bad nicknames and alot of yalls sounded pretty bland............and still do....hahahaha
Old 07-03-2002, 06:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
From what I notice alot of nicknames are the same and in every chapter like moose. We always have the classics.
Old 07-08-2002, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, gotta confess here, my nickname was "elf'heighted Redneck" (because I'm only 5'8 and originally from nawth lousana.

Go ahead, laugh your asses off!
Old 07-08-2002, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Well, since my Teke doesn't have a computer, I thought I'd include his nickname. It's 'Silent Bob', you know, off of the Kevin Smith series..hehe. Yes..he shares a striking resemblence to Silent Bob when he has his goatee..and yes..he is silent until something just wrong and twisted comes out of his mouth. That's my boy...*shakes her head and sobs*
Old 02-26-2003, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Let here some more nicknames from the new people.
Old 03-02-2003, 02:07 PM
GreekChat Member

nickname

i had acheived a pledge nickname which was detard, because i always drank myself retarded, but i grew out of it and havent acheived a new one
Old 03-02-2003, 02:09 PM
GreekChat Member

sorry for the new thread i meant to put it under nicknames
Old 03-02-2003, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

It is ok I merged the two threads together.
Old 03-02-2003, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

thanks alot, that was fast
Old 03-02-2003, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Wes_517 Send a message via Yahoo to Wes_517
had an unfortunate very drunken incedent when i was joining and got too drunk... let's just say that when they were telling me was tequilla wasn't, and i was too drunk to say anything... if you want to know what it was, take Wes and add on 3 more letters and think cooking oil...

a cool thing about being hegemon as my last office is well one, the active chapter right now i educated well over half, and got to mostly pick the nicknames, my favorite is the brick. it useto be s**t brick, but you can't really call someone that and still call yourself a brother looking to positively motivate these guys into being better than they were, so he got the brick.

here's his story, early in education week 1 i think it was, we took a roadtrip, myself, the chapter prytanis, and our 3 new members in Greg's taurus, 3 decent size guys in the back it was pretty full, trying to teach them the alphabet, giving them help and little ways to remember it, well the brick had the hardest time gettin past gamma... no idea why,the others got the whole thing and he was going gamma - epsilon, and stuff like that, not the brightest, but that boy does wonders for chapter moral when he's around...
Old 03-03-2003, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to jockboy450
HEY THERE I AM FROM KX AND TWO THING I HAVE A TATOO IF MY CHAPTER KX AND MY SCROLL 450 IN SIDE A SUN AND MY NICKNMANE IS CHUBBY BUNNY THE WAY I GOT THAT IS THAT SOME OF THE BOTHER AND SOME SISSTER FROM CONCORDIA IN MONTREAL CANADA WENT CAMPING AND I DID THE CHUBBY BUNNY GAME AND THAT HOW I GOT THE NAME CHUBBY BUNNY NICKNAME I JUST WHAT TO SAY THIS IS THE BEST FRAT IN THE WORLD AND TEKE FOR LIFE JUST IF PACO READ THIS OR ANY GUY FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE ALPHA NU ASK HIM TO SEND ME A E MAIL AT DEREKLAUDER@HOTMAIL.COM OR ANY ONE OF YOU WANT TO SAY HI OR COMEING TO TORONTO SEND ME A EMAIL AND WE WILL GET TOGETHER I AND THE OTHER TEKE IN TORONTO

DEREK LAUDER
KX 450 CHUBBY BUNNY
YITB

Last edited by jockboy450; 03-03-2003 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JonahTKE
Jonah here (here's hoping the user id didn't give it away)...let's just say I was swallowed by a whale.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to VersionX
Wow..I've heard many, but Jonah..holy shit great one.

Also, I'm from the York College Chapter (Omicron Upsilon), same as Nasty who posted on Page 2, and we've got some pretty good ones, I've gotta say. Mr. Marbles, Stiffler, Fester, Jethro, Bickelman, Washout, Mugatu, Bizzaro, Butters, and Lunchbox, just to name a few.

Mine's Cheese, as it's from the movie "Old School" and is just so damn fun to say when you're drunk. Watch the movie and try and say it like Vince Vaughn does when you're hammered. Classic.

"Hey, didn't we lock you in a dumpster?"
"...I got out..."