GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,467
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Bioxtrim
» Online Users: 1,437
1 members and 1,436 guests
bgregoraswift61

Old 02-27-2004, 01:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Barbie's best friend is Midge. And I'd be perfectly happy with being a Midge!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-27-2004, 01:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
Even fraternities do it. There are face guys for rush. It is everywhere. In my line of work, most of the people are decent looking and the top people are usually even better looking because they make the deals.

-Rudey
I think that this is kind of a cop-out, but your point is taken. It saddens me that a lot of internally lovely people are overlooked because they don't look like they just stepped out of a magazine, and I think that we should continue to question the validity of a society that continues and encourages such judgemental behavior. It's kind of a catch-22, though -- I mean, I'm not going to sit here and say that I've never judged anyone on appearance. I've definitely done it, and I've definitely done it during rush.

C'est la vie.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by insolita
I think that this is kind of a cop-out, but your point is taken. It saddens me that a lot of internally lovely people are overlooked because they don't look like they just stepped out of a magazine, and I think that we should continue to question the validity of a society that continues and encourages such judgemental behavior. It's kind of a catch-22, though -- I mean, I'm not going to sit here and say that I've never judged anyone on appearance. I've definitely done it, and I've definitely done it during rush.

C'est la vie.
Hon, create a thread about fraternity men who are really smart, really athletic, really give back to the community. I will post there, ok? Of course it won't be a picture thread, but I will post. This thread started as a joke, it continues because people find it amusing and enjoy eye candy. We love girls. Many of the pictures that were posted were posted by girls. Being beautiful isn't bad and we're allowed to feel attracted to those we think are attractive. None of us is going around and saying she's fat, she's a pig, etc. We don't hurt anyone's feelings. Please understand that physicality is just one aspect of a person and is an aspect that can be discussed.

-Rudey
Old 02-27-2004, 01:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Wine&SilverBlue
are 2 of those girls in the chi o pic twins? they look a lot alike!!! kinda toward the middle..
You do realize if they are verified as twins the barbie factor shoots up.

Guys we might have to come to a decision on who has the highest barbie factor in a photo...should we do it? And how will the twin factor play in?

-Rudey
Old 02-27-2004, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Texas State Chi Os

Quote:
Originally posted by russellwarshay

Not bad at all.
Definate highest barbie content
Old 02-27-2004, 02:42 AM
GreekChat Member

I always thought that Barbie's Brunette counterpart was named Teresa... oh well, guess not, you learn something new everyday...
Old 02-27-2004, 03:04 AM
GreekChat Member

No, that's Barbie's 1990s P.C. Hispanic counterpart that was named Teresa . . .

We have Barbie twins in my chapter (but unfortunately no real good pictures of them). How many points does that get me?
Old 02-27-2004, 03:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RACooper
Good luck... their chapter just got shut down.
I know, i know...one of my best buddies is lamdba chi @ western, they used to have the mixers with GPB
Old 02-27-2004, 07:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to hottytoddy Send a message via AIM to hottytoddy Send a message via Yahoo to hottytoddy
Quote:
Originally posted by GeekyPenguin
Probably because she is their chapter sweetheart...or dating/engaged to a brother...
Either that or they were having some kind of activity. Like during Sigma Chi Derby Days...we wear Sigma Chi letters....

And I know during our pledge olympics we wear the letters of the team we are "coaching"
Old 02-27-2004, 10:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Texas State Chi Os

Quote:

Now, these are my sisters so I automatically have love for them, but I think most of them either go to the same colorist, or they have a case of Nice n Easy #103A at that house. Seriosuly, look at the color on most of them, it's almost exactly the same!

P.S. Rusell, that pic is just nasty. We have a silly thread going with a bunch of cute sorority women and you put that in? BLECH!
Old 02-27-2004, 10:33 AM

Re: Re: Texas State Chi Os

Quote:
Originally posted by xo_kathy
Now, these are my sisters so I automatically have love for them, but I think most of them either go to the same colorist, or they have a case of Nice n Easy #103A at that house. Seriosuly, look at the color on most of them, it's almost exactly the same!
One of the families in my sorority referred to themselves as "The Clairol 405 Family" since they all used the same shade.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via AIM to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via Yahoo to PhiPsiRuss
Re: Re: Texas State Chi Os

Quote:
Originally posted by xo_kathy
P.S. Rusell, that pic is just nasty. We have a silly thread going with a bunch of cute sorority women and you put that in? BLECH!
Its a joke. This is a thread about barbie girls. Heather discussed twins. I posted a picture of the Barbie twins. Get it?
Old 02-27-2004, 12:35 PM
GreekChat Member

My friends and I always used the rule of thumb that identicle twins was equivalent of squaring the hottness factor of a girl. Far better than simply doubling....
Old 02-27-2004, 12:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via AIM to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via Yahoo to PhiPsiRuss
Re: Re: Re: Texas State Chi Os

Quote:
Originally posted by BetaRose
I think some of those girls have had their hair altered in photoshop. Look at the girl on the far left in the back row, the fifth girl from the left in the back row, and the girl directly in front of her in the middle. It looks like someone superimposed the blonde hair over their normal hair.
That's possible, but hair texture is one of the most difficult types of images to digitally manipulate. Could just be a bad dye job.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Banned

I gotta run to the metro club for a lunch meeting but guys these girls are only posting now to put low ratings so the number of stars goes down. Let's make sure we all rate this thread a 5!

-Rudey