GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,131
3 members and 2,128 guests
3DGator, zashlytopo8836

Old 10-03-2000, 10:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Paraphanelia for Growing organizations

It's been awfully quiet in here lately, so here's a new question. What online Greek para sites are most open to growing national organizations? What about local shops? Any suggestions?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-04-2000, 12:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

www.sterlinggreek.com www.greekusa.com
Old 10-04-2000, 06:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to equeen
Thumbs up

Finally, I found the links to my Chapter's favorites:

My chapter recently purchased lavaliers from Hollow Tree, based in Edmond, OK. They have an 800-number. We were very impressed by the quality of the jewellry (especially compared to the cost). I highly recommend them! I'm not entirely sure, but I think there is no minimum order on certain items. Also, they carry a variety BGLO 'nalia.

I also like The Apothem and Suzy's Creations (both on Campus Corner in Norman, OK). The Apothem has done nice custome-made hats for sisters before, and Suzy's Creations does emroidered work (like lettered sweatshirts, etc.) If anyone likes, I can get contact info for Suzy's.

------------------
equeen
A Lioness has her Pride!
@>--;--
Alpha Sigma Kappa - Women in Technical Studies

[This message has been edited by equeen (edited October 04, 2000).]
Old 10-06-2000, 01:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey,
Well me and my sisters usually go w/ either eGreek.com or either Greek Central. Also, Greek 101 but they are quite slow Good stuff, but slow. They actually mispelled the word "multicultural" on a shirt I ordered and I called them to get a replacement. They were really nice and they rush ordered me a new one. That was good. But it took FOREVER for me to get the first one. But those are the main ones we go with...mainly b/c very few places carry peach. So we are still looking for sites that carry peach. There are a few others we have found, but those are our favs.
Old 10-06-2000, 09:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi girls! I have a greek site that has an entire "Great for Locals" department, and we have NO minimums! It has been listed throughout greekchat.com several times. We are always willing to work with our customers, especially locals, as we know it is often hard to find cool merchandise for your group. If you would like the name of our site you can email me at:
annikajan@aol.com
Old 10-11-2000, 11:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Two sites: both of which do custom work you definitely don't have to be nationally known to work with either of them

ThisGreek - www.thisgreek.com

Ujamaa - www.greekgarage.com
Old 10-11-2000, 01:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for these web pages. Although I'm not greek I have found a number of CUTE little things that my Grrek friends would absolutely enjoy
Old 10-12-2000, 03:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to gamma_girl52 Send a message via Yahoo to gamma_girl52
Hey Ladies, Hope you don't mind me jumpin in :C)

My sorority, Gamma Sigma Sigma (www.gammasigonline.org) isn't an up-and-coming, but we sometimes have a hard time finding peri. I personally recommend The Greekshop-they are relatively fast (I made an order and it took about 3 weeks to get it back) and they do great work. It was worth the wait.

The website is: www.thegreekshop.com

And they do stuff for locals!

Old 10-13-2000, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Hi! I am a member of Alpha Omicron Pi (national). I just started my own web-based business selling watercolors and prints. I have a whole section of sorority originals and prints which can be adapted to any organization INCLUDING LOCALS!! Check it out at: http://marialouise.hypermart.net
All prints can be modified specifically to your sorority. For any sorority not currently in my books, my minimum purchase is only three per each new design.
Take care!

[This message has been edited by chiquitabananagirl (edited October 13, 2000).]
Old 08-28-2002, 12:28 PM
GreekChat Member

If you are looking for Greek Lettered Sweatshirts, T-shirts, Sweatpants, and Pillowcases check out http://groups.msn.com/GreekSpot

Have a nice day
Old 08-30-2002, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Some of my soror's found a new place in New York, called , adgreek.com and thats really a good site as well with some phat prices. Also, I have to plug AOX81 her site is great too, and she has soome seriously great items and gift items too
DGP~Honey~
Old 10-02-2002, 07:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to NoShame_Gamma
Usually, we contact other chapters to find out where they ordered certain items or what companies they have used. Also, there is a website: www.greeknation.com who caters to some of the LGLO's and MCGLO's.
Old 10-05-2002, 01:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Don't go here!

Hey everyone,

I know we're sharing places TO go for greek peri, but here's a place to NOT go to: connectsports.com

Don't do it! They are shaaaaady! My chapter ordered some stuff from them and needless to say, they jacked it up! DRAMA DRAMA! I dont know how they handle small orders, but large ones....not good. We ordered some jackets and shirts from them.....the jackets have numbers on the back and they were totally the wrong color! It was weird b/c they got the colors right on the front of the jacket I didn't see the t-shirts that were ordered but my sisters said they were also messed up. We tried sending them back and do you know they said they are going outta business!! So we can't return them. HOWEVER, I just went to their website and it's still running! AND not only is it still up, but they took the liberty to put up a picture of one of the jackets we ordered!! They didn't even ask us if they could do that!! What the deal w/ that?! SHADY!

On another note, I just ordered a silver lavelier from greekgifts.com! My lavelier was only $8.95! Sweet right? Yea most places wanted at least $15 or up for it. So if you're looking for a cheap lavelier, there ya go
Old 10-05-2002, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to essenceofomega
You should reprot them to the better business bureu.
Old 02-11-2003, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

My new site will be up soon. I have very reasonable prices.