GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Tau Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,280
2 members and 1,278 guests
JayhawkAOII

Old 11-13-2001, 12:15 PM
GreekChat Member

ZTA Chapter Jersey

Last edited by BrownEyedGirl; 07-29-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-13-2001, 02:11 PM

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. My boyfriend's fraternity (Kappa Sig) has chapter jerseys which are the standard red with green lettering and then the jersey that their big gets for them which can be whatever colors.
Our ZTA chapter doesn't have standard jerseys. But, some families do. Mine, for instance, uses either a green or blue jersey and then a plaid pattern for the letters.
Old 11-13-2001, 05:49 PM
GreekChat Member

What is the Clemson chapter like? I know you guys colonized a few years ago, huh?

That is so exciting because Clemson is a great school!
Old 11-15-2001, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

That is so great about Clemson! You guys rock! Way to go all SC Zetas!
Old 11-21-2001, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Hell yeah!! SC Zetas rock out!! I don't think we have a bad chapter in the state!

But on the standard jersey thing - ours is navy blue with white trim on the sleeves, turquoise letters with white backing. I really like them. My boyf is a Pi Kapp and they have a standard jersey, and then his family tree has a special jersey, too.
Old 11-26-2001, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to zetagrllaa
our jerseys are light blue with stitched on white letters with grey trim..i think we're going to get different ones! some of the chapters here in georgia have more than one jersey that they wear...
Old 04-17-2002, 03:42 AM
GreekChat Member

jerseys

Every group on our campus has jerseys....including some honorarys, but we have white jerseys with turqoise letters and grey backing with grey trim. The seniors have white jerseys with strawberry print letters and green backing and trim. They are very cute and we show our true colors and spirit on campus.
ZLAM
Kelly

Our bigs buy us our jerseys when we pledge...it is fun to finally get your OWN jersey and have it come from your big!

Last edited by huggabunchzta; 04-19-2002 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-19-2002, 02:56 PM
GreekChat Member

My chapter had never heard of jerseys until the day I wore the one my boyfriend had made for me. At UCF his school jerseys are a popular thing but unfortunely they are unheard of at my campus. I want to start a tradition in my family with having jerseys made for my big and for my little when I get a little. -UDZETA
Old 04-20-2002, 12:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I've never heard of this really... we were thinking about all ordering the same ringer Ts that would have stiched letters on the front, but not anything specific to our chapter. Hmm... maybe I should bring this to the attention of our t-shirt chair. Sounds like a great idea!
Old 01-05-2003, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I know I'm not a ZTA, but I figured I'd let you know what their standard jersey is at USC. It's the turqouise one with white letters. They also have a grey one with turquoise letters.
Old 01-05-2003, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not a ZTA, but I figured I'd let you know what their standard jersey is at USC. It's the turqouise one with white letters. They also have a grey one with turquoise letters.
Old 01-05-2003, 07:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ztaspring02
Everyone in my chapter has matching t-shirts. We have a navy blue one with white and gray letters on it, and we also have a black one with gold and pink letters on it.

ZTA
Old 01-28-2003, 12:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAangel
At Union (in TN) each pledge class has a jersey, they look like frat jerseys. Each pledge class chooses its color and the plaid to use for the letters. Then their big sister buys their jersey and they get after they are initiated. Until my cousin joined at MTSU I thought all chapters had them, since all 6 greek groups do at Union. They all do them differently though as to how to choose colors and what not.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ztabchbum Send a message via Yahoo to ztabchbum
ZTA at Stetson has chapter jerseys - they're white shirts with turquiose and gray lettering with turquiose rings on the sleeves and the collar. It's been tradition at Stetson that the way you recieve a chapter jersey is to either have it willed to you.
We also have pledge class jersey. Every pledge class - sometime before initiaiton - sits down and pics out the color shirt, a pattern for the lettering, and something to put on the back that is memorable to that specific pledge class. The saying isn't revealed until the 1st person from that pledge class graduates. For example, my pledge class (fall 97) had PABSD on the back of our jerseys (they were white ringer t's with camo lettering). PABSD stands for Punk Ass Bar Stool Dancers.
Then, of course, we have jersey's made when you become a big sister - traditionally the big sister has the jersey made for both herself and her little. We don't necessarily have family jersey's where the entire family has matching jersey's - it's usually just the big and lil - although some family's do make family jersey's sometimes.