GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Sigma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,044
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, NikiMussen
» Online Users: 1,562
0 members and 1,562 guests
No Members online

Old 01-29-2018, 09:40 AM

Mort Walker, Kappa Sigma

Mort Walker, creator of the cartoon strips "Beetle Bailey", "Hi and Lois", and others, died this past weekend.

Mort Walker was a member of Kappa Sigma initiated at the University of Missouri.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyl...ege-fraternity

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)
Old 04-06-2019, 01:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Online degree and other schools

Can you attend one college and rush at another? I’m asking because my son just got accepted into a state college with his degree being online. He doesn’t have the ability to be physically on his campus because of distance, but still wants to become Greek and “expierence the expierence” of greek life

His college is four hours away. The local he did not get into has a Kappa Sigma and FIJI chapter and from what he has read and researched he identifies with them both.

Unfortunately, job and other commitments keep him from participating four hours away, but locally doesn’t . Times are changing and everything is online.

Disclaimer:
Posting in both Kappa Sigma and FIJI to get input from both groups who represent at the local campus.

Any input or advice is greatly appriciated.