GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Social
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,545
0 members and 2,545 guests
No Members online

Old 01-29-2004, 02:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Superlatives

Our chapter does superlatives at formals each year. As the new social chair, I'm trying to change it up a bit and think of some really awesome categories...especially for seniors! What kind of superlatives do other chapters do each year?
Old 02-04-2004, 02:44 PM

I got "Miss Table Top"...sash and everything.

Pretty much, when you do something stupid or funny or anything the whole chapter will remember, you get something.
We give the awards out at our formal. Previously, I was Sister Most likely to be in a Nike Commerical.
I happned to get up on a table with a bunch of ZTA friends during a 4 way mixer with them, AXP, and Tau Delta Phi.
A least I wasn't my roommate, who got crowned "Miss Puke on You" for plegde most likely to puke on a sister.
we have normal stuff too- like Miss Delta, Miss Philantrophy; but most of them are just inside jokes, and our dates look around at us clueless. My crowning occured right after I told my date I was boring and I wouldn't get anything; I was still eating my shrimp when I went up to the DJ booth.
Old 02-04-2004, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ztabchbum Send a message via Yahoo to ztabchbum
While I was in school I received the "Interfraternal" award - basically I had at least 2 good guy friends in every fraternity and always stopped by every house on thursday night. I also got the "cheerleader" award because I went to just about every intramurals game and cheered louder and more obnoxious than anyone else.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

At our Formal, we keep them short - Kappa Lady, Most Outstanding Freshman, Most Outstanding Sophomore, Most Outstanding Junior, Most Outstanding Senior.

But at the end of each semester, we have Kappa Kozy
(we have to spell everything with a K, it's kind of annoying!), with silly awards - Kappa Comedian, Diva Kappa, Two Peas in a Pod, Comfiest Bed in the House... just fun awards. I was the proud recipient of "I Don't Wanna Grow Up!" last year.