GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,430
3 members and 1,427 guests
FSUZeta, Kevin, PGD-GRAD

Old 02-10-2013, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden View Post
cant understand this goat honey thing does the goat lick the honey off the pledges surly the goat would also eat the pledges underwear
Silly boy.

That's why the pledges don't wear any underwear.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I've heard that the goats are particularly incensed by pledges who don't use punctuation. This makes them even hungrier.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy pig farmer haze pledges

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII Angel View Post
I guess the pig farmer wouldn't say anything..Right.
he would be in on it like the goat farmer as long as his pigs got fed and the pledges made a good table i expect he was quite happy to go along with it and laugh at the pledges as well
Old 02-11-2013, 02:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Question pledge honey goat haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by volgirl2376 View Post
OK, this is not a rumor - it really happened to a guy I was close friends who as at another university. This frat took groups of pledges (usually 4 at a time) to a goat farm, undressed them to their undies, covered them in honey, tied them to a post, and left them overnight. I know its wrong, but I lmao when he came home the next morning. Just imagining those honey covered men trying to fend off the goats - and god knows what else - cracks me up.

Also, when I was at UTK, I remember someone bringing a naked pledge to the courtyard (the middle of 4 dorms) and tied him to the flag pole and began singing "twinkle twinkle little star". I heard the singing and my friend looked out and screamed "ahhhh yeah that dude is naked!" Needless to say everyone was looking out the windows, and I guess his gf saw him, because she rushed outside and took her sweater off to try to cover him up! Haha!
i dont understand this does the goat eat the pledges underwear they eat anything as far as i know does the goat then lick the honey off of them is this what this haze is about
Old 02-11-2013, 07:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry pledge goat haze

[QUOTE=MysticCat;2202744]Silly boy.

That's why the pledges don't wear any underwear. [/QU volgril said they were stripped to their undies and covered in honey and tied to a post i take that to mean they still have underwear on so my point of the goat eating the undies is a valid one the part i dont understand is would the goat lick it off if so this must be gross for the lads to be licked all over by the goat and dangerous if the goat bit their skin or something else ouch

Last edited by aiden; 02-11-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:43 AM
GreekChat Member

goat haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden View Post
volgril said they were stripped to their undies and covered in honey and tied to a post i take that to mean they still have underwear on so my point of the goat eating the undies is a valid one the part i dont understand is would the goat lick it off if so this must be gross for the lads to be licked all over by the goat and dangerous if the goat bit their skin or something else ouch
Old 02-11-2013, 10:29 AM
GreekChat Member

[QUOTE=aiden;2202828]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
Silly boy.

That's why the pledges don't wear any underwear. [/QU volgril said they were stripped to their undies and covered in honey and tied to a post i take that to mean they still have underwear on so my point of the goat eating the undies is a valid one the part i dont understand is would the goat lick it off if so this must be gross for the lads to be licked all over by the goat and dangerous if the goat bit their skin or something else ouch
Lads, huh? What country are you in? We don't usually call men lads. Boys, guys, dudes...not lads.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 02-11-2013, 10:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII Angel View Post
Lads, huh? What country are you in? We don't usually call men lads. Boys, guys, dudes...not lads.
Ah, good catch. I'm guessing some lad on the other side of the pond who believes everything he sees in the cinema and who hasn't yet grasped the utility of the full stop.

Last edited by MysticCat; 02-11-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Stupid typo I should have caught that k_s did catch.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
cimena
MC just dropped down a few pegs. I'm so ashamed

Old 02-11-2013, 12:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
MC just dropped down a few pegs. I'm so ashamed
Ouch. I try to proofread better than that.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot
Old 02-12-2013, 03:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volgirl2376 View Post
OK, this is not a rumor - it really happened to a guy I was close friends who as at another university. This frat took groups of pledges (usually 4 at a time) to a goat farm, undressed them to their undies, covered them in honey, tied them to a post, and left them overnight. I know its wrong, but I lmao when he came home the next morning. Just imagining those honey covered men trying to fend off the goats - and god knows what else - cracks me up.

Also, when I was at UTK, I remember someone bringing a naked pledge to the courtyard (the middle of 4 dorms) and tied him to the flag pole and began singing "twinkle twinkle little star". I heard the singing and my friend looked out and screamed "ahhhh yeah that dude is naked!" Needless to say everyone was looking out the windows, and I guess his gf saw him, because she rushed outside and took her sweater off to try to cover him up! Haha!
did the goats eat their undies how many goats were there . why do they cover the guys in honey is it because the goats will lick it all off . is this the reason why they do this . must be gross to be licked all over by a goat your poor friend i do feel sorry for him how can you fend them off if you are tied to a post the goat farmer must have been in on this joke to let it happen
Old 02-12-2013, 07:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Dude, no one is going to tell you what you want to hear.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:35 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't understand why that much thought has gone into this...
Old 02-12-2013, 08:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Lame troll is lame.