GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Phi Beta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,182
1 members and 1,181 guests
No Members online

Old 11-22-2001, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink Thanksgiving sucked!

Although I'm still very Thankful for such much, I can't begin to name it all. Overall my Thanksgiving really suxcked. If it could go wrong, it did. How was yours?
Old 11-23-2001, 12:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to DOVE1920 Send a message via Yahoo to DOVE1920
Honestly it felt like another day. Nothing was wrong but I wasn't looking foward to it like I use to.
Old 11-23-2001, 07:46 AM
GreekChat Member

My Thanksgiving sucked as well. I woke up around 1:30p.m. I had to be at work at 3:00p.m. My mother lives approximately 25 minutes from me. I wanted to make it too her house to get me something to eat, being that I had to work. Guess what, I rushed all the way too her house and she hadn't finish cooking. Then I rushed to work with no money and nothing too eat. When I arrived at work I was informed that I had to work 16 hours because a number of people had called it. I said to myself, "WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY" Everything went wrong. Nevertheless, I am thankful to have seen another Thanksgiving
Old 11-24-2001, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to shannieglass
im indifferent

hmmm..the best thing about my thanksgiving was the football game i attended..it was crunk..i didnt go home...so i didnt get any good home cooked eat til ya bust day food..i did get some good sleep..guess that is enuf
Old 11-25-2001, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Mine was wonderful!

I'm sad you all didn't have a wonderful holiday too. Especially you discrete1. 16 hours!
Old 11-25-2001, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Hello Ladies!

My Thanksgiving was wonderful. I ate wayyyyyyyyyy too much and my family and I got together for the first time in months. Keep your heads up. Maybe Christmas will be better!
Old 12-03-2001, 05:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Mine was great!!! On Thursday, I went to my sister's fiance's grandmother's house with my brothers, one of my sisters, her fiance, and my nephew. We all had a grand ole time and ate like pigs! Grandma was having a ball with most of her great-grandkids there and everyone generally having a good time. On Friday, my cousin and I went to my half-sister's house and saw my niece. She's still bad as heck, but I love her to death. I finally saw Road Trip and Me, Myself, and Irene. I was cracking up! We stayed for a few hours and watched her brother and cousins try to do the dance from the "Rock the Boat" video. It was hilarious when her brother kept improvising with his own crazy dances. All in all, I had a great holiday!
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me
Old 12-04-2001, 09:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Wink I know I am late...but

I had to throw in my 1920% commentary on Turkey Day festivities. Well, last year I started serving dinners at Convent Baptist church with fellow greeks. (This is a project the Omegas started 5 years ago) Anyhoo, last year I had a great time. So, this year I went back to the church. There were like 3 times the amount of volunteers as last year. Since the place was overcrowded with volunteers we left to have breakfast and came back for clean up service. (Yall, know how NO ONE wants to stay to clean up ) And as fate would have it, I met a man who very well could...ah neva mind. He's a very cool guy

After all was done, I went to my Soror's house for dinner. She's one of my absolutely favorite people in the world and she can cook like its no body's business! oooooh weeee!