GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,471
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, veasfrances2534
» Online Users: 2,200
0 members and 2,200 guests
No Members online

Old 01-05-2001, 11:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Post Game Show

I noticed you had some sisters today that played on a show on Lifetime. They didnt win but they came close and represented well It was a great show.

Kevin Mullinix
Beta Theta Pi
Epsilon Mu
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-26-2001, 02:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey Kevin, I never saw the show on Lifetime, but I know that Pepperdine, USC and UCLA Thetas get to go on The Price is Right all the time-where is your chapter at? Oh-I love the Betas at Pepperdine-they're awesome!
Old 01-27-2001, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey,

I had no idea that Thetas played on the Price is Right. I know that your sisters put up a good fight that day on Lifetime. I'm a Beta Theta Pi alum from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia which is in Northern Virginia. I graduated back in 97. Although my chapter closed because of financial and rush problems. I did see the Pepp Beta site when they were a colony but I dont think they have one that works now. Thats cool you love the Betas there. My dads family is from Sacramento actually so I've visited Northern California quite a bit in the past.

Kevin
Old 01-28-2001, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Kevin-that's so awesome you have family in Sacramento! I'm from Chico, which is about 70 miles North of Sac. That's awesome that people from Virginia have been to Sacramento-some people in Southern California don't even know where it is!
Andrea
Old 01-28-2001, 03:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Andrea,

Thanks. Yeah, my grandfather is a retired dean of academic affairs from Sac State and we have a cabin up at Lake Tahoe so I'm definitely familiar with I5, I80, and I50. I never been to Chico but I know its north of Sacramento. We never had Theta at my school but I had a good friend once that I worked with at a restaurant at Benigans when I was at school. Sandy was her name and she was a Theta Alum at Virginia Tech. She was very cool. She told me they would serenade the Betas there with this lullaby song. She told me that a Beta helped found Theta too.

Kevin
Old 07-10-2001, 03:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by pepptheta:
Kevin-that's so awesome you have family in Sacramento! I'm from Chico, which is about 70 miles North of Sac. That's awesome that people from Virginia have been to Sacramento-some people in Southern California don't even know where it is!
Andrea
I'm interning in Sacramento right now, and have been trying to contact the Davis Thetas to show me around, if you are ever in Sac, let me know!!! SLO Thetas are slated for the Price is Right during Fall quarter, I'm so excited!

Old 07-15-2001, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

SLOTheta,

Thats awesome that your sisters will be competing on the Price is Right. I wish you your sisters the best of luck.

Kevin Mullinix
Beta Theta Pi Alumnus
Epsilon Mu #106