GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,151
3 members and 2,148 guests
oncegreek, Xidelt, Zae_TheCreator

Old 02-07-2002, 10:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
Smile Valentine's Day

Hey, it's that day again, the big Valentine's Day. Attached ladies what are you going to do with or for your significant other?What are you expecting that significant other to do for you?(keep the freaky deaky on the Down Low

And Single ladies, do your thang , what will you do on this day?

I will start.

This Monday (pre-Valentine's Day) I am taking my fiancee' to an exclusive day spa were we will be serviced with a full body couple's massage and pedicure.

Thursday-the BIG V day I wil get him a card, a teddy bear, some silk boxers and a lil token of luv

What do I expect from? OK, I want a 3 carat tennis bracelet like the one Imperial11 was offered but on the for real tip whatever he gets me I will be happy
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-07-2002, 12:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm SINGLE and I'll be Livin' It UP!

I've taken Wed., Thurs. and Friday off and I plan on living up the fact that I'm single.

Between the three days, I'm going to:

Get a full body massage
Manicure/pedicure
Get a facial by a MAC consultant
AND...buy tons of MAC eye shadows
Lastly, I'm going to a physical therapist to get some work done
Doesn't that sound like a plan?! I'm excited!!!

#1 Leading Lady, aren't you the one that I got hooked on MAC? Girl, I'm so happy!!!
Old 02-07-2002, 01:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
Re: I'm SINGLE and I'll be Livin' It UP!

Quote:
Originally posted by delph998

#1 Leading Lady, aren't you the one that I got hooked on MAC? Girl, I'm so happy!!!

I'm hooked !!!!
Old 02-07-2002, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

MAC Groupies Unite!!

Quote:
Originally posted by #1 Leading Lady
I'm hooked !!!!
Y'all got me hooked on MAC too after replying in the MakeUp thread about how good MAC's products are...I went and bought eye shadows, lip gloss, liquid foundation, powder, concealer, and lipliner on the same day (for me, a college student, that's a lot, but at least I have a job!)...

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread...I already starting pampering myself (hence the makeup spree), and I will continue to do so. I will probably go out with my single friends to dinner (get all dressed up and stuff)...I also wanted to take my Mom out to dinner but I have to see if I'll have enough money and if she will have enough time for me Yes--my Mom is single and she is having more fun going to concerts and stuff than I am!! Maybe we'll just do the lunch thing...
Old 02-07-2002, 04:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: MAC Groupies Unite!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugar_N_Spice

Y'all got me hooked on MAC too after replying in the MakeUp thread about how good MAC's products are...I went and bought eye shadows, lip gloss, liquid foundation, powder, concealer, and lipliner on the same day (for me, a college student, that's a lot, but at least I have a job!)...

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread...I already starting pampering myself (hence the makeup spree), and I will continue to do so. I will probably go out with my single friends to dinner (get all dressed up and stuff)...I also wanted to take my Mom out to dinner but I have to see if I'll have enough money and if she will have enough time for me Yes--my Mom is single and she is having more fun going to concerts and stuff than I am!! Maybe we'll just do the lunch thing...

I'M SO HAPPY!!! WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AND GO SHOPPING FOR MAC!!! THAT'S BAD, HUH?!
Old 02-07-2002, 07:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: I'm SINGLE and I'll be Livin' It UP!

Quote:
Originally posted by delph998
I've taken Wed., Thurs. and Friday off and I plan on living up the fact that I'm single.

Between the three days, I'm going to:

Get a full body massage
Manicure/pedicure
Get a facial by a MAC consultant
AND...buy tons of MAC eye shadows
Lastly, I'm going to a physical therapist to get some work done
Doesn't that sound like a plan?! I'm excited!!!
Okay Del,
Now tell them what you will REALLY be doing on Valentine's Day night.
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Old 02-07-2002, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to snoopy922 Send a message via Yahoo to snoopy922
Wink Yeah, I'm a hater..... :)

Snoopy has a proclaimation:

Valentine's Day is for LOSERS who have significant others.....And Snoopy ain't a loser!!

But forreal, I'm gonna wish my Hardcode 4 Happy Birthday, and work!!!

That's cool...One day, I will find my intelligent, God Fearing mandingo..........
Old 02-08-2002, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to shani
all by myself

Well V-day is just another day when your all alone but I refuse to let it get me down, so I'm taking myself out to eat and to the hair dresser ( I need to pamper myself)
Old 02-08-2002, 03:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Eventhough I'm attached this is our second Valentine's Day and my boyfriend is not very sentimental at all. I'll go out of the way and create something like a framed collage of my boyfriend and I, he'll like it but then all I'll get is something not deep at all like clothing.
But this year I'm giving him this black and white picture of us and put a sepia tint to it (it's that reddish color you see on old- looking pictures) a nice card and a few other things.
Also if anyone's looking for a nice gift. This store called Brookstone, also found at www.brookstone.com, sells a Talking Photo Album. It has room for like 20 pictures and you can create a 20 second message for each 2 page spread. I gave it to my bf for Christmas and he loved it, I had to stop him from playing it for people.
Old 02-08-2002, 10:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: I'm SINGLE and I'll be Livin' It UP!

Quote:
Originally posted by ladygreek

Okay Del,
Now tell them what you will REALLY be doing on Valentine's Day night.
That was good!!!!!
Old 02-08-2002, 10:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Salience Send a message via Yahoo to Salience
Talking I Love It!

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of all time. I always bring treats and cards for people, and I dress up and the whole nine!

I may have a man, I may not, but Valentine's Day is about love and I LOVE ME BEST!!! Sure, it's a marketing ploy for those corporate degenerates, but they don't affect me. I just looooooove love and roses and sweet songs and poems and glances across tables and the irresistable urge to touch your SO, even if it's hands brushing, or cheek nuzzling or picking imaginary lint off of their shirt and knowing what you're experiencing is so rich and full and real that only the current moment is what matters and your environment melts away as you realize time beats for you only or it's the knowledge that your parents thank God for your existence and and are amazed and blessed by your progress and show it to you and you are humbled and awed by your family's love and you see God in everything around you and know that though you may feel like a small cog at times your role in the universe has been preordained and you are moving forward always even when you think you've been set back and we're all linked by the God within us and maybe just maybe that hits you and you are thankful for the love of your friends who are better than your blood relatives at times and it all swells up and you are a walking emination of LOVE. (c)

I got carried away, but you get the drift.

Last edited by Salience; 02-08-2002 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-08-2002, 10:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Salience Send a message via Yahoo to Salience
Talking oops!

And I'll be tutoring next week, so I'll get the kids treats and I'm treating myself to a massage on Thursday, and tabling for another organization I volunteer for, and seeing the Vagina Monologues, and MAYBE somewhere in that week, amongst the research and essays due, I will let the knucklehead in my life take me out.
Old 02-13-2002, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile For Sorors and SFs

Sorors and SFs, I simply wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

My husband and I have decided to stay home tonight to cook dinner and rent a DVD rather than blow a hundred bucks on an overpriced meal and bottle of wine.

What are your plans?
Old 02-14-2002, 08:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my BELOVED SORORS, to our SFs and guests.

Here are ROSES for all of you no matter if you are single or occupied.

Love yourself today!!No matter what is going on, I think that knowing you are loved by God will top anyone else's love.

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 02-13-2003 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-14-2002, 10:33 AM
GreekChat Member

AWWWWWWWWWW!

CT4 that was really sweet!