GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Sigma Sigma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,578
2 members and 1,576 guests
gatordeltapgh, Overthinker

Old 11-30-2003, 10:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Name the fraternities that Phi Sigma Sigma's Date

In my chapter quite a few of my sisters are dating Delta Chi's. One sister recently got lavaliered by her Delta Chi boyfriend. One of my alumni sisters is dating an Pike alumni, another alumni sister is married to a Lambda Chi, one is dating one of the school's hockey player, another is dating a guy on the basketball team, one sister is dating a Phi Sigma Kappa and the rest are dating GDI's.

Myself I'm so single.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Name the fraternities that Phi Sigma Sigma's Date

Quote:
Originally posted by annice22
Myself I'm so single.
AMEN!!!

Yeah, a lot of our sisters are with the Sigma Pi's. There are some that are with other frat guys, and the rest are with GDI's or single like you and me!

diokete hupsala
Old 12-01-2003, 04:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrincessHeather
I'm dating an awesome Phi Delta Theta!!

I'm the only active that is 'dating' one...but a good handful of Phi Delts are our sister's dates for this upcoming weekend's winter banquet. (a semi-formal dance we do in the winter. Our sapphire ball is in the spring; i think everybody's sapphire ball is in the spring...but anyway, now you know ) There is also an alumna sister who is dating a Phi Delta Theta.

Another handful of sisters are dating men from Theta Chi. We also have a very big amount of Alum sisters that are married to Theta Chi's.

One active sister is dating a Phi Sigma Kappa from a chapter in SoCal. We think its cute...she has a shirt that says "phi sig girl" on it. But with PSK letters on it.

Other than the 2 National Fraternities (mentioned above) on my campus (and the Phi Sigma Kappa from SoCal) our sisters have dated the local/regional fraternity men here too....Also we have a good amount of alum married to some local GLO boys. Some are married to Nu Alpha Kappa (regional latino) and Chi Delta Beta's (my big sis is engaged to one!) Oh yea and we have an alum sister dating a Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonian man.

The rest are dating GDI's or are single.

cute thread Annice!

Last edited by PrincessHeather; 12-01-2003 at 04:24 AM.
Old 12-01-2003, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to FAUNikki
We have a sister dating a Pike, but he just graduated so he is now alum from his chapter.
Another girl is dating a Beta Theta Pi, but we dont see her much and other than that, thats all.
Some of my sisters date the football players.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhiSiggie07
Alot of our girls here at Delta Psi date guys from the Kappa Alpha Order or guys from Sigma Alpha Mu, then there are alot of single girls
Old 12-01-2003, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL, what a cute thread idea! Anyway, a lot of Phi Sigs in my area (including myself and my roommate) date Zeta Beta Tau's. Actually, they call themselves Phi Kappa Sigma now, but that's a long and different story! It's awesome because everyone gets along so well at the formals! And we're always traveling as a huge bunch! hehe
Old 12-02-2003, 10:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to krystle
Okay. Well we really only have three fraternities ( and two co-eds ) but we have girls with guys from all three!

2 girls with Sigma Pi
A few with Sigma Chi
1 with Kappa Delta Phi ( alpha chapter woo! )

And then I think the rest of girls boyfriends are GDIs.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Until recently, my chapter has always been linked with Alpha Epsilon Pi. I'm a senior so most of my older sisters have graduated, but three of them are married to AEPis which they met while they were in the chapter. I have dated 2 1/2 of them! The half is because I dated this guy for 2 years and he had pledged but dropped them, but he still hung out with all of them and was associated with them. I am currently dating an alumnae of AEPi from my school that I met at an alumnae sister's birthday party! We've been dating for about 4 months and its crazy because ALL of the alumnae that I talk to, hang out with, or even just run into, already know him and have more pictures of him in their scrapbooks then I have in my room!!!
Old 12-03-2003, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't know how I could have forgotten this but my big and my "adopted" big are both married to Delta Sigma Phi.

They would both kill me for forgetting about themk.

FSS
Old 12-03-2003, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Delta Chis were big here too - several sisters married to them; i dated one for a couple years too. I also know a sister married to a Pi Lambda Phi, and one to a Sigma chi.

I'm not sure who the women are dating lately, but I think they were hanging out with the sigma chi's a fair bit more than when I was an undergrad.
Old 12-07-2003, 07:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OrchidBelle
When I was at ULV and first getting into Phi Sig about a good third or so of the sisters were seeing Phi Delta Thetas...

But then I came in and messed that all up with my Sigma Alpha Epsilon guys, and SAE sooner or later became the new one...

I'm not sure what it is now, i'm not there anymore but there are only 3 fraternities on campus anyway.....
Old 12-11-2003, 08:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AngelPhiSig
here its Phi Sigma Kappa and Theta Xi
Old 12-25-2003, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

At UMASSD a lot of my sisters have dated brothers of Phi Kappa Theta at one time or other...including myself Recently, many of our newest sisters have been dating brothers of Sigma Tau Gamma...both of which are AWESOME fraternities! We have other fraternities...none of which have been graced by a Phi Sig as of yet..that I know of anyway

~Katie
Theta Sigma
Old 01-04-2004, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrincessHeather
I know I already posted on this thread but...

I just wanted to tell everyone I got my big sis' Wedding Invitation in the mail yesterday!!! I'm super excited. She is getting married to a Chi Delta Beta (a local on my campus)

Her Wedding in on Valentine's Day. I think that is super cute of them.

I've never been to a wedding before (yes, strange I know) so I think its great that my first wedding is for my sapphire sister.

anyway, end of random post!
Old 01-07-2004, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MareImbrium
PrincessHeather: I also am dating a Phi Delta Theta...LOL.