GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 2,273
0 members and 2,273 guests
No Members online

Old 01-29-2001, 07:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

No offense but is why alot of people don't like sorority girls, because of this kind of petty nonsense, as greeks this makes us look really bad! Whatever happened to greek unity?And for the sigma girl who keeps posting the bad stuff about KD,why are you so concerned with what we do anyway? Just let it go!
Old 02-04-2001, 10:37 PM
GreekChat Member

My School doesn't have a KD chapter, but my sister is a KD. Her sister were so friendly to me. They kick ass at drury. The arkansas chapter is cool. I went to high school with some of them.

Kappa Alpha Order is off the hook.
What does AOT mean you KD's use alot.
Old 02-15-2001, 03:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by UNFSigmaChi:
Girls, Girls, Girls....i go on vacation for a few days and when i check to see whats up...chaos baby! Don't make a KD sweetheart whoop some ass! :-)Boy, catfights are the greatest..especially between sorority girls!
Where's the love girls???? Im totally not feeling the love, lol. So, shake hands, kiss and make up and after that....kiss me baby!
In Hoc my brothers and as always to the KD girls.....Ta Kala Diokomen and In AOT!
I really agree with this. I think that it is ridculous how we are fighting. I think that we should all just forget about this and love each other! Afterall, we are all KD's united forever by the greatest sisterhood in the world! So, just get along and be happy that you are a part of the best organization that has ever come to be! AOT girls...I love you all!!!
Old 02-15-2001, 03:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by UNFSigmaChi:
Girls, Girls, Girls....i go on vacation for a few days and when i check to see whats up...chaos baby! Don't make a KD sweetheart whoop some ass! :-)Boy, catfights are the greatest..especially between sorority girls!
Where's the love girls???? Im totally not feeling the love, lol. So, shake hands, kiss and make up and after that....kiss me baby!
In Hoc my brothers and as always to the KD girls.....Ta Kala Diokomen and In AOT!
I really agree with this. I think that it is ridculous how we are fighting. I think that we should all just forget about this and love each other! Afterall, we are all KD's united forever by the greatest sisterhood in the world! So, just get along and be happy that you are a part of the best organization that has ever come to be! AOT girls...I love you all!!!

------------------
Old 08-19-2001, 06:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by southerngentleman_ka_gb:
If we told ya, we'd have to kill ya! *wink*

Btw...I just got lavaliered to one of your brother at Bethany College!!

------------------
"Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful and highest"
Old 08-19-2001, 06:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by southerngentleman_ka_gb:
If we told ya, we'd have to kill ya! *wink*

Btw...I just got lavaliered to one of your brothers at Bethany College!!

------------------
"Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful and highest"
Old 08-23-2001, 03:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Kappa Deltas are awesome! My biological sister is one (well she graduated already though), and her sorority sisters were wonderful - so sweet, fun, and kind!
Old 08-23-2001, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

One of my best friends was a Kappa Delta at the University of Texas. She's a smart, classy, adorable person. I got along great with her KD sisters and think Kappa Delta is a wonderful sorority.

The KD's at Texas Tech are great girls too!

Just my 2 cents!

Jen

----------------------------
Alpha Phi: Texas Tech's Classic Choice Since 1955
http://www.ttu.edu/~alphaphi
Old 12-10-2001, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

KDs at Bethany College are wonderful! (Considering I am one ) We are the smallest group on campus....we have 20 women and our quota is 50. We were in danger of losing our charter this past year, but toughed it out with A LOT of hard work!

Our sisterhood has grown so much stronger. We have women with the most beautiful personalities on campus, we're active, we are always together, and are known as the one house who will still be friends with you even if you don't pledge us. We have a reputation for being outgoing, friendly, and fun!

**Side note: I know it sounds like I'm giving TMI, but I feel that what our KD chapter has gone through is very important. Just because you do not have quota or total does not mean that you are not a great house. When you feel like the world (or even Nationals) is against you, you know you have your sisters to count on!
Old 12-22-2001, 12:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LauraKD
At my school, we are known as the girls that you want to party with on Friday night, but will still take home to Mom and Dad on Sunday. We also have the best grades on campus and always come in 1st or 2nd in Homecoming or Greek Week.
Old 12-22-2001, 02:28 PM
GreekChat Member

The KDs at OSU are very strong. They are good girls who also know how to have fun. They get good grades and place in most events.