GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 2,259
1 members and 2,258 guests
zamesyandext578

Old 06-04-2003, 05:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Quote:
Originally posted by texas*princess
Yes she turned black & white @ the very end of the epsiode... I've noticed DOOL (days of our lives!) has been doing that recently
They're obviously trying to be dramatic, but it's just kinda dumb.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't like Cassie.. she's just weird.

And I don't get the whole storyline with the "twins"... first they were aliens (or something? ), and then they weren't, and then they were Marlena's & Tony's kids, and now they have ties with Sami & Roman? I'm confused!!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to krystle
*bump bump bump*

Okay I'm watching this now...and I'm confused. What the [ insert explicitive here ] is Shawn up to? He just punched some guy out, stole his gun and stuffed him in a closet...

and I'm still confused about Phillip and Belle and John and the "secret mission"

Gah. This show drives me crazy.
Old 06-25-2003, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

I missed yesterdays Days' because of my interviews! I hope I didn't miss much!? from the sounds of your post [krystle] is sounds like did!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to krystle
Even if you watched it, I think you would be lost...because I have been watching it almost everyday and I still have no idea whats going on though...

But I do like this whole Mimi/Rex storyline..she needs a good man. lol
Old 06-25-2003, 01:37 PM
GreekChat Member

lol I agree!!!

I thought the few epsiodes Mimi & Rex were with that dead doctor in the park were absolutely hilarious!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Mimi and Rex are the only thing I like about this soap.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool.. Belle said she was a Tri-Delta?

I guess I missed those epsiodes when all that happened, unless it wasn't part of the storyline?
Old 06-26-2003, 02:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

I guess I missed those epsiodes when all that happened, unless it wasn't part of the storyline?
When did that happen?
Old 06-26-2003, 02:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
who wants to give me a short run-down on what the hell is going on?!? i haven't watched this show in forever b/c it just got stoopid and i was like, "i'm sorry....is this sunset beach or did my fave soap just become ridiculous?!?!"

last i saw....sammie found out lexie was pregnant with brandon's baby.....yeah, been a while.....sorry! but any updates will be appreciated!

My Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 02:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RedFox
Blah

Okay anyone notice how awful the new Philip is? I'm sorry but I just can't see how they can call him Philip...ITS NOT HIM!!! Grr sorry, just had to vent, oh and that whole thing about Sammie and Lucas and all that....one minute their fighting, then next they are defending each other, then this whole "slut" Cassie thing, and Rex and Mimi thing, I think Cassie should go back to Planet Psycho and stay there a while
Old 06-26-2003, 02:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Quote:

She's not really a Tri-Delta. She was just sayin she was cuz she had to think of a reason for "knowing" Maya so she said she was her sorority sister.

KLTC
Old 06-26-2003, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Mini Recap

Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaGamDiva
last i saw....sammie found out lexie was pregnant with brandon's baby.....yeah, been a while.....sorry! but any updates will be appreciated!
It was never Brandon's baby...Lexie switched the results because she knew Sami would tamper with them and wanted to mess with Sami.

The twins are Roman's...but he doesn't know it. Meanwhile, Cassie's a slut and Rex is getting cozy with Mimi.

Phillip came back from the military an ISA spy ( ). He's working with John on some "secret" mission to trap Tony and Mya...although it's not very secret because Belle and Shawn are now semi-involved.

Tony pushed Sami through a window and now she can't talk.

Bo and Hope went on this stupid undercover mission to nab that guy that had a vendetta against Bo. Now that guy is in jail. For some reason, Bo and Hope have to sell the Fancy Face...but I'm not sure why.

Jack and Jen got married.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

AlphaGamDiva, a lot of weird stuff is going on:

Brady & Chloe -- Chloe went on some opera tour and her family moved to New York (i think) because Chloe's dad got a job offer there. Brady is working with Victor K. and living in the mansion.

Bo & Hope -- These two lovebirds sold the "fancyface" to have some capital to jumpstart their new careers in bounty-hunting!

Jack & Jennifer -- got married again & have a home show

Nicole & Victor -- Nicole wants Victor dead because he's a meanyhead to her. She plotted with the gray-haired-man that was in prision. She got him out of prision in return, she wants him to kill her husband! lol

Sami-Lucas-Brandon-Lexie-Tony -- Turns out the paternity tests Sami "switched" were fake results.. Lexi planted them to trap Sami to show Brandon she was no good! Right after Sami & Brandon got married (justice of the peace when Lexi was giving birth to the baby), Lucas "exposed Sami's secret" about the paternity results and that made Brandon mad. He wanted an annulment from Sami and moved to Chicago. Sami was distraught that she lost her whole world (Brandon) and found out Tony DiMera staged the paternity fiasco. She went to Tony's house and cried and screamed and he pretty much threw her through some glass doors which cut her up pretty bad.. she's now in the hospital and can't talk b/c her vocal cords are messed up.

Mimi-Rex -- they are all in love & it's cute! Rex found out Marlena isn't his real mom, and Tony isn't his real dad.. Captian Brady is his biological father.

Cassie -- got arrested for attempted prostitution! This was hilarious! She's always trying to get guys to sleep with her for some reason.. I think she may have low self-esteem!

I still don't have a clue what's going on with this Shawn-Belle-INSguy thing.. that's just weird!
Old 06-26-2003, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
Quote:
Originally posted by LeslieAGD
Tony pushed Sami through a window and now she can't talk.
ROTFLMAO....omg, how frigging priceless!!!

Quote:
Sami-Lucas-Brandon-Lexie-Tony -- Turns out the paternity tests Sami "switched" were fake results.. Lexi planted them to trap Sami to show Brandon she was no good! Right after Sami & Brandon got married (justice of the peace when Lexi was giving birth to the baby), Lucas "exposed Sami's secret" about the paternity results and that made Brandon mad. He wanted an annulment from Sami and moved to Chicago. Sami was distraught that she lost her whole world (Brandon) and found out Tony DiMera staged the paternity fiasco. She went to Tony's house and cried and screamed and he pretty much threw her through some glass doors which cut her up pretty bad.. she's now in the hospital and can't talk b/c her vocal cords are messed up.
i'm sorry, but this whole sami business is HILARIOUS....i can't stand her! i watched this back in the day with the OLD austin and carrie stuff, and she's a witch. i love love love lucas and i'm always excited whenever he does something to mess with her. she lost austin, and now she's lost BRANDON and i looooove it! BWAHAHA! she deserves whatever she gets!

this twin business is wacko, i don't get it....but ol' girl got busted for bein a silly ho!!!??!! hahahaha! and i love brady.....used to not think he was all that, but i think i changed my mind.

thanks for the updates, guys! much appreciated!

My Facebook