GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > News & Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,466
2 members and 1,464 guests
bmilesqtivaov13, navane

Old 09-16-2005, 09:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltAlum
I think I've earned the right to be called a "real American" and I'm not interested in anyone telling me what I should or should not read, watch, listen to, vote for or believe.

Period.
Exactly - unfortunately there are a lot of people on both sides of the debate who seem to disagree (on this board and otherwise).
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-17-2005, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The1calledTKE
Well how about ajc.com then?
As far as sports scores, they do a pretty good job although I think football (pro, college, HS) gets about twice as much coverage as it needs.

Jim Wooten's columns - rated 95% or better.

Cynthia Tucker's ramblings - she's right in criticizing Coretta and the Ka-Ching Center, but every other lib and dem person or activity, and every tax increase, gets a pass or pat on the back from her and her editorial page. The whole AJC should be wondering why circulation is plumeting, and the answer is liberal bias and a rating of less than 20%.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Even better.....

http://www.protestwarrior.com

Check out the t shirt and poster gallery. My personal favorite is the "White Racist for the Left" shirt - and I own it. Read the shirt before you come back and call me a racist. I'm not a racist. I think it's a hysterical shirt that points out the idiot thinking in liberal points of view.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to moe.ron
Re: Even better.....

Quote:
Originally posted by amanda6035
I think it's a hysterical shirt that points out the idiot thinking in liberal points of view.
or people who tell other people to GTFO because she doesn't like what people are saying.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Even better.....

Quote:
Originally posted by moe.ron
or people who tell other people to GTFO because she doesn't like what people are saying.
Wow. Some people cant let things go can they? Do you have an insecurity problem? Is that why you bring up trash in other threads because you cant let go?

And for the record, I never told people to GTFO becuase I didnt like what they were saying. I said it because they were idiots <----OOOOH, do you wanna use that as a quote, because I'm so sure that you took it seriously, rather than sarcastic as it's true intention was.

*Thinks* Why not add fuel to the fire, amanda, everyone's going to blow everything out of proprtion and take it out of context anyway.

How about we stick to the topic at hand, instead of being a prick about topics in the past, shall we? To remind you, it was "the best political website..." and I was only submitting a site that I thought others could enjoy. Too bad some people dont have a sense of humor.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Even better.....

Quote:
Too bad some people dont have a sense of humor.
I know, isn't that awful?

Put a happy face

Last edited by moe.ron; 09-18-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Even better.....

Quote:
Originally posted by moe.ron
I know, isn't that awful?

Put a happy face
What wrong? Second thoughts about the comment of some of my best friends being black?

Well, in regards to your question before you editted your post...it shouldnt matter who my friends are, whether they are black or not. If you think I'm some little podunk white trash who never interacts with a "person of color" you'd be wrong. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Even better.....

Quote:
What wrong? Second thoughts about the comment of some of my best friends being black?

Well, in regards to your question before you editted your post...it shouldnt matter who my friends are, whether they are black or not. If you think I'm some little podunk white trash who never interacts with a "person of color" you'd be wrong. Thanks.
I thought it was improper for me to say so, that's why I edited it out.

You're welcome honey.

Last edited by moe.ron; 09-18-2005 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Even better.....

Quote:
http://www.protestwarrior.com

Check out the t shirt and poster gallery. My personal favorite is the "White Racist for the Left" shirt - and I own it. Read the shirt before you come back and call me a racist. I'm not a racist. I think it's a hysterical shirt that points out the idiot thinking in liberal points of view.
I don't care how "funny" you think it is, or how much you think it's "sticking it to the Libs" by wearing it, you are walking around with a shirt that says "Racist". Do you have any clue how ridiculous and ignorant that makes you look?!
Old 09-19-2005, 03:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Even better.....

Quote:
Originally posted by xo_kathy
I don't care how "funny" you think it is, or how much you think it's "sticking it to the Libs" by wearing it, you are walking around with a shirt that says "Racist". Do you have any clue how ridiculous and ignorant that makes you look?!
No, I'd be ignorant if I was a liberal.

Unless of course, you can prove to me how the statements on the shirt are wrong. Enlighten me, sweetheart.

So funny that none of the liberals on this thread have addressed the issue of how they feel the statements are wrong - rather than proving me wrong, they are just getting huffy and pissed off about it. Poor things.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Unless of course, you can prove to me how the statements on the shirt are wrong. Enlighten me, sweetheart.

So funny that none of the liberals on this thread have addressed the issue of how they feel the statements are wrong - rather than proving me wrong, they are just getting huffy and pissed off about it. Poor things.
Wow, is it really necessary to be this incredibly nasty to everyone?
Old 09-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

What exactlly is your point again?
Old 09-19-2005, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Even better.....

Quote:
Originally posted by kddani
Wow, is it really necessary to be this incredibly nasty to everyone?
Have you looked at what they've said to me?

Dont dish it if you cant take it. I find their posts to me just as offensive. When you have people trashing me in new threads just because they didnt like what I said in old threads, it gets pretty lame.

Moe, I'm sure if you re-read the statement, you can figure out the point. Prove the statements on the shirt wrong. Oh wait. You cant. Hah! That's right.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:37 PM

Quote:
It's that kind of statement that makes people of both persuasions shake their heads and roll their eyes.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

According to the t-shirt, "white racist for the left" means that those that espouse left leaning ideology are for racist. Is that what the t-shirt is suppose to mean? Let us analyzed the t-shirt.

Leftist ideology is seen as a racist ideology by protestwarrior. Nevermind that many of the leftist in this country and those around the world were the one that fought apartheid south africa (who espouse right wing ideology based on the bible). So, I've provided you with one instance where your t-shirt is wrong.

Also interesting to note that Dick Cheney voted against a resolution to encourage the release of Nelson Mandela.

So the question is, would you say that all white people who espouse leftistist ideology are racists? If so, can you back it up?

Last edited by moe.ron; 09-19-2005 at 03:46 PM.