GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,642
0 members and 1,642 guests
No Members online

Old 02-01-2003, 04:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DG515 Send a message via Yahoo to DG515
Question Attendance

Hey, we are make an announcement sunday night at meeting, reminding everyone of the attendance rules and regulations, making sure there is no grey areas. Just out of curiousity, how does your attendance work? Do they have to email, fill out a form, or what? Are messages face to face acceptable or are phone calls alright as well? We tried to make things more clear cut, and I, being the devils advocate that I am, pushed issues that i knew people were going to bring up and we never really came up with a set of concrete regulations. What kind of things are/not acceptable in your chapter? Do you have any really good ideas for attendance issues? Have you had problem areas that you have advice for? We had some issues with COB of people telling people who told people, instead of telling me, VP Communication. So it became a "well, I never heard from her, did she call you?" thing.
Oh! and another thing, we have been accepting emails as valid ways to get ahold of me and inform me of excuses or what not, and we had a problem arise. Maybe someone has experienced this before and has a suggestion. I was informed that one of my sisters had indeed emailed me, but I never recieved it. I checked my old mail and my deleted mail and my junk mail and I never got it. She was on a guest aol account and so she said her emails weren't saved. How do you deal with that? Any ideas?
ITB
Mandie