GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,534
1 members and 2,533 guests
Tridentia

Old 12-05-2013, 06:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAcino View Post
I'm not wasting my time. Why waste time with someone I know I'm not going to go further with?
This is why you are being called immature and a punk. You are wholly self-important. Almost everything you've recounted has revolved around you, your time, what you feel you're wasting, what you don't want to do, etc. Then you want to call man-bashing when others ask you to consider things from her side. Newsflash: Selfishness is not penis-dependent. Your manhood isn't the problem--from what I've read, you just kinda sucked at being a human being that day.

It is self-centered and childish to think your "time" is more important than the time, thoughts, and feelings of another human being. Maybe you are not that disrespectful in your business or family relationships but, in this situation, you acted like a selfish, senseless ass. If you feel there's nothing wrong with being a selfish, senseless ass then fine. No shame. Own it. But call it what it is.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Bruh, I own and run my own successful Famous Dave's restaurant. I would think I'm pretty responsible, and the decisions I've made to get where I am have been good "grown man" decisions.
Good luck to you. But, technically, this is the subjectivity of "grown man" that we have been typing about.

Wait, was that restaurant the venue of the date? LOL. Womp womp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAcino
I can always tell when a woman has been hurt by a man
No, you definitely cannot. And, contrary to what your heterosexist self believes about women, you won't silence me by accusing me of being a bitter man basher who sits around with her girls bashing men. Try that heterosexist assumption with someone else.

But based on your logic, I should detect that you have been hurt by a woman and are now a bitter woman basher who sits around with his boys bashing women and hiding behind a woman's attractiveness. Unless...patriarchy allows you to do whatever you please without your every word and every action being indicative of how you feel about women in general. Imagine that.

Last edited by DrPhil; 12-05-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Plus, I know all of you aren't all Saints yourselves.
By the way, stop whining. You came here to chuckle that you stood up a date. We responded. Keep it to yourself next time if you don't want replies. You aren't obligated to share your life with GC.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
We are women who are calling you a punk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
The problem is many men were never taught how to be "grown" i.e. KAPPAcino. Or worse, had role models who taught them anything but grown manhood i.e. KAPPAcino.
Lol wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMode View Post
There's only one gif that accurately describes how I feel about this conversation in general (including the fact that it even needed to happen).

Foolishness.
But you found the wedding freak friend stories entertaining, while others, including me, found them to be redundant and borderline stupid. I think Kappacino's posts are funny and entertaining based on his thought process. The grown man conversation I thought was an interesting read.

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; 12-05-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You don't know anything about me
I agree.

Quote:
Basically when she showed up, I was hiding .
But this was sufficient enough information for me to determine that you are a spineless, lame man, at best.

Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
But you found the wedding freak friend stories entertaining, while others, including me, found them to be redundant and borderline stupid.
I didn't find those stories eye catching but I think the difference is the friend is presented as a loony. Therefore, if we were to call the friend a loony, Munchkin03 (is that the correct person?) wouldn't get mad as though she doesn't realize she presented some crazy stories for GC's amusement. KAPPAcino seriously thought he was doing an Electric Boogaloo poplock until we told him to sit his silly ass down.

Quote:
I think Kappacino's posts are funny and entertaining based on his thought process. The grown man conversation I thought was an interesting read.
They are funny until you realize that KAPPAcino believes it is okay to "hide in plain sight" like a child.

Quote:
But this was sufficient enough information for me to determine that you are a spineless, lame man, at best.

LOL. This deserves the "hair pat pump":
Old 12-05-2013, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
KAPPAcino seriously thought he was doing an Electric Boogaloo poplock until we told him to sit his silly ass down.
I lost.

@~/~~~~
Old 12-05-2013, 04:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I didn't find those stories eye catching but I think the difference is the friend is presented as a loony. Therefore, if we were to call the friend a loony, Munchkin03 (is that the correct person?) wouldn't get mad as though she doesn't realize she presented some crazy stories for GC's amusement.
And Bingo was his name-o.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I don't drink.
Then you are the first Kappa I have ever known of who didn't drink. You don't drink anything? You don't even drink wine? I know I can drink lol.

Quote:
I agree.

lol I died.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Leave WFF out of this tomfoolery!

On some positive d&r news, I met the mishpacha for Thanksgiving! Rumor has it that they like me.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
KAPPAcino seriously thought he was doing an Electric Boogaloo poplock until we told him to sit his silly ass down.
They are funny until you realize that KAPPAcino believes it is okay to "hide in plain sight" like a child.
Exactly. The fact that he's serious is what makes his posts, stupidity, and thoughts entertaining and funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
Leave WFF out of this tomfoolery!
Or an even better idea would be to leave WFF out of this entire thread.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Exactly. The fact that he's serious is what makes his posts, stupidity, and thoughts entertaining and funny.

Whatever. I do what I want.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm not wasting my time. Why waste time with someone I know I'm not going to go further with?
I feel you, but did she at least have a tight body, or a big booty? Back in the day, I kicked it with a few females who I thought were ugly as hell, but they were stacked so I still hit it LOL. I don't call that a waste of time.

Quote:
Bruh, I own and run my own successful Famous Dave's restaurant. I would think I'm pretty responsible, and the decisions I've made to get where I am have been good "grown man" decisions.
I didn't know Famous Dave restaurants were franchises. I feel you on having your own. I have my own business too, but I didn't have a choice but to start one. I never expected it to do as well as it's been doing. It's not a franchise though, I started it, but built it with my wife to what it is now.

Quote:
LOL! I feel you.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I2K BetaMu View Post
I feel you, but did she at least have a tight body, or a big booty? Back in the day, I kicked it with a few females who I thought were ugly as hell, but they were stacked so I still hit it LOL. I don't call that a waste of time
No, she looked like Whoopi Goldberg with a man-body.

Quote:
I didn't know Famous Dave restaurants were franchises. I feel you on having your own. I have my own business too, but I didn't have a choice but to start one. I never expected it to do as well as it's been doing. It's not a franchise though, I started it, but built it with my wife to what it is now.
They are. I'm shooting for May of next year to buy a second one. It's a good franchise business to invest in.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

LOL! I feel you.
I must have missed something.. what did you do to get banned this time?