GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,639
0 members and 1,639 guests
No Members online

Old 09-19-2008, 08:02 PM
GreekChat Member

How often do we get an Earp impersonator?
Oh wait, let me try!

Lissen, ocifer, i diiddnn't hve er drunk bfore leving my smooooookes shp
Old 09-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Banned

you people are funny.

So after reading all of the negative, i decided two drive over and see for myself about the lxa chapter and the school. it is a nice school and the guys there were super. i mentioned tom earp and were all very nice. they have a new house and are growing from what i was told. i cannot be more happy with the way i was treated and accepted. told them i would be there in january and they told me to come back any time and visit.
i would be welcome.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Good for you!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Banned

thanx makes me feel good.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chettyg100 View Post
you people are funny.

So after reading all of the negative, i decided two drive over and see for myself about the lxa chapter and the school. it is a nice school and the guys there were super. i mentioned tom earp and were all very nice. they have a new house and are growing from what i was told. i cannot be more happy with the way i was treated and accepted. told them i would be there in january and they told me to come back any time and visit.
i would be welcome.
Oh come on, Earp.

Are you serious?

I get the feeling that that Lambda Chi chapter hates you with a passion.
Overall, though, it's the bigness of the car that counts the most. Because when something bad happens in a really big car – accidentally speeding through the middle of a gang of unruly young people who have been taunting you in a drive-in restaurant, for instance – it happens very far away – way out at the end of your fenders. It's like a civil war in Africa; you know, it doesn't really concern you too much. - P.J. O'Rourke
Old 09-22-2008, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

But there's too many words spelled right. Upgraded to Firefox or just ran out of vodka?

PSimissU
Old 09-22-2008, 07:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Wait a minute...no Gooey Buns?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
you people are funny.

i would be welcome.
I am a little confused here. Let's get this straight:

You got in your car and drove to a different city. You went to a fraternity house that is at a school you don't attend. You said "Hey guys, I asked about you on the internet and was wondering if the bad stuff was really true?" They said "Oh hello friendly stranger. No, it is all lies. We are great! Life is great!" You said, "Okay cool guys, sounds good. Oh yeah, they also said something about some guy named Tom Earp." Brothers say "Tom Earp is awesome! We love him." You say, "Oh, okay, cool, I'll go home now." They say "Thanks for randomly showing up at our house, guy who doesn't attend our school! Come back for rush in January! We'll have Kool-Aid!"

Is this about right?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OHNOITSJESS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyPenguin View Post

You got in your car and drove to a different city. You went to a fraternity house that is at a school you don't attend. You said "Hey guys, I asked about you on the internet and was wondering if the bad stuff was really true?" They said "Oh hello friendly stranger. No, it is all lies. We are great! Life is great!" You said, "Okay cool guys, sounds good. Oh yeah, they also said something about some guy named Tom Earp." Brothers say "Tom Earp is awesome! We love him." You say, "Oh, okay, cool, I'll go home now." They say "Thanks for randomly showing up at our house, guy who doesn't attend our school! Come back for rush in January! We'll have Kool-Aid!"

Is this about right?
lol. thats hilarious.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyPenguin View Post

Is this about right?
You've got it straight, GeekyPenguin. Except you missed his post in the Lambda Chi forum -- apparently, they've already asked him to join.
Quote:
so from all of the stuff i am getting, and see that my post is now gone again, i drove over to pittsburg kansas to see for myself.

great bunch of guys with a new house. told me i would be welcome in january to join them. asked about tom earp and they could not say enough nice about him.
i hope i get to meet him. cannot be as bad as he is talked about on here.
Golly.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: location, location... isn't that what it's all about?
^^^Oh my god, that last quoted part is just so sad. And LOL at GP!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:25 PM
GreekChat Member

How have I missed this? Aw, Earp, isn't there enough happening in HPRL to keep you busy?

Chetty, meet Earp.
Earp, meet Chetty.

It's just like looking into a mirror . . .
Old 09-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned

yes i did drive my own damn car to a town and school that i had never been to. yes i did visit the lxa house and found the guys there very nice. we got along well. much better than some of the skanks here. i am inviting some of you people to my neck of the woods, we have big trees lots of them and people can get lost there.
i dont know what yalls problems are but why dont you piss of and leave me alone. I wonder if there are any nice people here.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
why dont you piss of and leave me alone.
Alright, you're really starting to piss me of now.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerBarrel View Post
Alright, you're really starting to piss me of now.
Maybe we fed the troll too much? Now he's gettin' mean!