GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Theta > Theta Xi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,576
4 members and 2,572 guests
FSUZeta

Old 12-21-2003, 01:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Sister Soroity?

Sup guys, I was just wondering if Theta Xi Fraternity had a sister soroity. Does anyone know? An answer would be much apprciated I could not find the answer to this any where.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-18-2006, 03:37 PM
GreekChat Member

No, we don't. This should have been taught to you in pledgeship. It's in our national charter that no chapter shall have a sister sorority, as they would serve to distract us from our studies, brotherhood and community efforts. You guys should really beef up your plaedgeship.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Gamma Pi's "Associate Membership Education Period" (not pledgship) is actually pretty well developed. You are not replying to my question accuratly however because I said sister soroity not little sister organization. Perhaps you should try to learn the difference between the two and establish an accuarte connection. However, no Theta Xi does not have a sister soroity like many other greek organizations. The answer to this question is not found in our Quests. But thank you for trying to answer this question although negativly.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Maybe your pledgeship was deceny, but your reading courses in elementary school must have sucked, as you just repeated exactly what I said.

GreekChat is infinitely gay. I am never coming back.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok be4 u get ticked off "bro" theres a difference between little sister organizations and Sister soroities. What dont you understand about that?! Thanks for coming out though hope you made alot of friends.....peace
Old 07-02-2006, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

AlphaAlphaLSU, as an alum I must say that you and the new alpha alpha's are a complete embarrasment to all AA TX alums. I was browsing this website because my nephew will be attending LSU next fall and wanted to see if alpha alpha made a come back to the days of old. By your posts, obviously not. Theta High was the fraternity at LSU back in the early 90s but it seems we were re-organized with a bunch a turds.

BTW, DZ was our sister sorority when I was active at LSU.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:18 PM

None of the 26 NPC organizations are "sister" sororities to any fraternity. There may be "informal" close relationships between a sorority and a fraternity on this or that campus, but they are NOT official and NOT of any importance anywhere but that particular campus.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

here's a wild thought, maybe I was just apalled at the faggotry posted here. Obviously you haven't been around this year. Yes, we are still rebuilding, but that's only because some of our dearest chapter members got us kicked off of campus (in the early 90's). Also, I understand that "Theta high?" was not that great in the 90's when yall got kicked off. Look I have a life and don't get on here much, but go ahead and think what you like, because if you think the president is on here posting trash talk, then you are obviously an idiot. I get on here to have fun when I'm drunk and can't drive anywhere, so all of my posts are probably brash, just as this one is. I guess I should apologize to you about the comment about the hazing/drug incident because you were probably the nerdy legacy in the corner that no one told about any hazing because they were afraid you would report them for it.