GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 1,547
1 members and 1,546 guests
babobygooglet93

Old 05-21-2007, 11:06 AM
GC Member

Send a message via AIM to OneTimeSBX Send a message via Yahoo to OneTimeSBX
wow!

i am a very open and understanding girlfriend. if you were with me, i dont think i would care too much, but in the back of my head id always count my own underwear lol...i wear boxers pretty much every day of the week, and mens tank tops, is that suspect too? most guys i know think its sexy so why not let him wear them?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-21-2007, 12:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethiaSi View Post
I'm sorry CG I agree with her here, I know that it is unconventional but there isn't anything wrong with it.
No its OK, I said in my original post to be honest. She was just stating her mind! But I think she is more understanding now that I have gone into detail
Old 05-21-2007, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccutoff View Post
P.S. I want more opinions/reactions if you were to catch a guy like me wearing a bra!
OK, I'm going to assume this is for real. If I were to see an outline of a bra strap or the bra itself through clothing, my first thought would be that it is one of those things that people wear when they do heavy lifting - some sort of back support. Or I would think that you had been in an accident or had surgery and needed to wear a brace or protective shield of some kind.

If I see pink lace sticking out, I would guess it was a dare, someone who lost a bet, or someone trying to be fun and kinky in public with his girlfriend and assume that she's out there somewhere wearing a jock strap. That's based on it being a 20-year-old athletic guy. If I see the pink lace on a 45 or 50-year-old, I guess that he has a thing for it.

Since I don't see how his choice of undergarments affects my life in any way, I wouldn't give a flying flip. If it were my boyfriend, I would think it fun for the occasional naughty experiment. But if he wanted to do it all the time, I guess I'd have to think about it. Again, it doesn't really have a direct affect on me or what I wear, so as long as it doesn't get in the way of other aspects of our life together, I don't see where I have room to object. Now if there were other tendencies toward cross-dressing, I'd have to say, "fine, do what you want, nothing wrong with it, but I'd prefer not to date someone who looks like a woman."
Old 05-21-2007, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTimeSBX View Post
wow!

i am a very open and understanding girlfriend. if you were with me, i dont think i would care too much, but in the back of my head id always count my own underwear lol...i wear boxers pretty much every day of the week, and mens tank tops, is that suspect too? most guys i know think its sexy so why not let him wear them?
One thing I will not do is wear other people's bras! Each bra I wear is my own. I think that wearing other women's bras is peverted.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
One thing I will not do is wear other people's bras! Each bra I wear is my own. I think that wearing other women's bras is peverted.
What if you wash it first?

Or does the touch of female breast-flesh taint the bra forever?
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 05-21-2007, 02:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccutoff
Hmmm. That's odd. Isn't that how you discovered your affinity for bras in the first place - you tried on a friend's bra?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Bras are damn uncomfortable, especially underwires. More power to you if you wear them voluntarily.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 05-21-2007, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Wow....this is ummmmmmm...interesting. I cannot stand bras. Just like someone just mentioned, as SOON as I walk in my door, the bra comes off. I can't even concentrate when I have one on just laying around the house because they are so annoying. They are so uncomfortable.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sister Havana
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
This thread reminds me of that episode of Friends where Joey wears the pink panties.
I was thinking of the Manssiere episode of Seinfeld.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Its funny that you call these "other-bra-wearing-deviants" freaks. Unlike you "normal-bra-wearing-deviants."

I suppose even people that share the same fetish want to feel better about themselves by classifying others as odder than they are . . .

ETA: I am not calling you a name just pointing out that calling others with a more extreme form of your fetish a name seems . . . silly.

Quote:

I have researched the whole "men wearing bras" aspect on the internet.. and you are right, most of the people on the internet who admit that they like wearing bras are not only over the age of 35(more like 40s-50s) but also all out cross-dressers whose online screen names are female names. It freaks me out, that is the problem with my bra wearing - I don't want to be classified with those freaks. I haven't found many subtle bra wearers over the internet.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:22 PM
GreekChat Member

And you might not identify as a transvestite, but all that means is wearing clothing designed for the other gender. Hence what you are doing is transvestism
Old 05-21-2007, 07:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Havana View Post
I was thinking of the Manssiere episode of Seinfeld.
All hail the Bro!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Its funny that you call these "other-bra-wearing-deviants" freaks. Unlike you "normal-bra-wearing-deviants."

I suppose even people that share the same fetish want to feel better about themselves by classifying others as odder than they are . . .

ETA: I am not calling you a name just pointing out that calling others with a more extreme form of your fetish a name seems . . . silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
And you might not identify as a transvestite, but all that means is wearing clothing designed for the other gender. Hence what you are doing is transvestism
Well, the thing is, all those people I call freaks are freaks. They are blatantly open cross dressers who wish they were women. They try to grow breasts naturally, they wear just about every kind of women's clothing/garments, and even have a female name for themselves. And just about all of them have female names as their online message board screen names(example: Michelle777).

Myself? I just like bras. That's it. I have no desire to grow breasts, or wear any other women's clothing/garments other than bras. I don't want to be a woman. I just like bras, and if you were to see me I would be completely normal looking guy unless you knew I had a bra on. But these cross dressers take what I do and take it to extremes that I would kill myself rather than doing.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
But isn't a bra a gateway garment?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
But isn't a bra a gateway garment?
I suppose, but since I have worn one every day for about 18 straight months and thinking of myself in other womens garments(panties included) is a huge turn off to me. And I don't see that changing.