GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,568
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, Weaponxcq
» Online Users: 2,137
0 members and 2,137 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2010, 04:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile Denied...Denied...Accepted?

Hey Ladies!

My roommates and I were having a discussion regarding NPHC orgs and one roommate is an interest of 'ABC' sorority. She applied for membership during Spr. 08...however, she was not accepted. She definitely intends to try again next time, but we were wondering if she were denied again...and again the next time...and again another time... would she eventually be accepted?

I realize that if they had to have denied her membership for some reason or another, (i.e. grades, com. service [or lack therof], etc] but once everything was "up to par" with even the MINIMUM requirements of that org and after years of trying ...would she eventually be accepted even if she had to go through an alumnae chapter?

I hope this question makes a little sense, LOL. If not, I can try to clarify...and if REALLY not then...I'll hang my head in shame.