GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,189
3 members and 1,186 guests
3DGator, FSUZeta, LaneSig

Old 12-28-2007, 02:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SthrnZeta
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittanyalum View Post
Aaaahhh, ookay. I hate missing a joke or point of something, which I clearly did yesterday. I misread his sentence yesterday and didn't get that "shocker" was the key word there. Clueing off your post here I waded back into urban dictionary and NOW I get it. LOL. Man, I hate getting old and out of touch. But as the cliche goes, you do learn something every day.

I liked this entry the best in relation to the context of that thread:
[/i]
LMAO, NOW you get it? Oh em gee! It's even funnier than it was yesterday when you said you were slowly backing away since you didn't really understand until just now I'm sorry, but that's just funny.

And the part about the guy being so "shocked" if he actually did see a vagina - priceless! I got people around me wondering why I'm laughing at my computer cuz it's so quiet in the office today with hardly anyone here.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: location, location... isn't that what it's all about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SthrnZeta View Post
LMAO, NOW you get it? Oh em gee! It's even funnier than it was yesterday when you said you were slowly backing away since you didn't really understand until just now I'm sorry, but that's just funny.
Hey, come on now, those were two different conversations I was having. The one about "backing away" was with OTW when I realized the OP may be an old troll coming back that she'd dealt with before and then Kevin replied to my question about the picture where I noticed one of the guys flashing what looked like some kind of "hand sign" (and thus the applicability of that urban dictionary entry I posted). I admit that particular reference has not (until now thanks to the mind-broadening power of GC) been part of my clearly aged knowledge base until today. Here's Kevin's post that sparked the "shocker" search: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...1&postcount=12