GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Pi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,220
0 members and 2,220 guests
No Members online

Old 07-20-2001, 03:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to UTAustinGreek
Cool Sigma Pi at UT-Austin

Hey guys, Im rushing at UT in the fall and I was wondering if you guys knew anything about Sigma Pi there. Ive heard some pretty good things so far, but i was just wondering about ya'lls opinion. Based on a few parties Ive been to Ive decided which frats I DONT want to join, and ive heard nothing but bad ass things about sigma pi. So if anyone could give me some info that would be great. Thanks and Hook em horns.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-28-2001, 02:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Well, I don't know a helluva lot about the UT chapter, but if it's Sigma Pi then you are about to enter into a brotherhood that is unsurpassed by any fraternity in the nation. I have been to about 4 different Sigma Pi chapters, and I see the same thing everywhere I go: strong bonds of brotherhood that don't exist at the other, more superficial fraternities. If you open your mind to Sigma Pi and join our brotherhood, you will make tons of new friends and have the time of your life. Raging parties, beautiful women, and bros that you can depend on for the rest of your life.

I believe
SIGMA PI
Zeta Eta Chapter
Santa Clara University
Old 07-29-2001, 01:47 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm a Sigma Pi at UT, I'm glad to hear that you are intrested in rushing Sigma Pi. Let me tell you that the brotherhood of all Sigma Pi's is unbelivable. I can't really explain it, it's something you have to find out for yourself. If you got any questions about us, please fell free to call me at 656-0166 or e-mail me at sigmapiut@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you,
Reagan Hackleman
2nd. Counselor, Gamma Theta Chapter
Sigma Pi