GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 2,394
1 members and 2,393 guests
Xidelt

Old 02-28-2008, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Get the sheets and go home. I wouldn't want to get my parents sick and I'd feel better at my own home as well.

What would you do if you went to have your hair cut during your lunch hour and the stylist made you look like a complete freak? Go home? Call into work sick? Quickly buy a hat?

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Banned

I would have another stylist correct it.

Imagine that you drive past a motel and see your spouse's car. After talking to the desk clerk, you know that your spouse does have a room. What would you do?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

Make sure I had a camera, park my car so he can't move without seeing me, and talk to my attorney & make a list of assets as I wait for him to come out. If a call to the front desk proves that he's checked out, I'd have his car towed - to Alaska.

You've waited 2 hours for the pizza to be delivered for a football game, and the order is wrong. Do you send it back, call the company, or make the most of a bad situation?
Old 02-29-2008, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

I'd send it back, depending on how bad the mess-up is. I mean, if it's anchovies and jalapenos, then I don't want it. I paid for what I ordered, so they need to get the order right.

What would you do if you found out you only had 48 hours left to live? Would you sit around waiting for the time to run out, or would you make the most of the time you had left?

Old 02-29-2008, 10:55 AM
GreekChat Member

being that im the queen of time-wasting and clock-watching, i figure i'd wait a little for time to run out. i figure, hey if i havent done it now, 48 more hours wont make a difference. i dont have any bucket list items...

what would you do if you had no idea where your career was headed? Dead-end jobs and such? Undiscovered passion and all?