GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,321
0 members and 2,321 guests
No Members online

Old 02-27-2006, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to adpigrl09 Send a message via Yahoo to adpigrl09
ok..maybe you, misunderstood me, i am not saying that hazing is good, in no way.. but this was a non greek organization, whom were cross country girls, so do not in any way bash the university of memphis greek system for hazing, because it had no doing in the hazing, the girls came to a party that was going on and did this!!! but thanks anyway bud!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

maybe you're the one using two different accounts since you know so much about how to do it
Old 02-27-2006, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OhioCentaur Send a message via Yahoo to OhioCentaur
Quote:
Originally posted by georgewallace3
being a computer nerd has nothing to do with dominance. and furthermore, you live in Ohio......you have nothing on me. Frankly i'd be an asshole too if I had to live in that sh*t hole. I was at the Texas Ohio State game....is everyone from Ohio a rude moronic p.o.s like you?
hahahahhahahahhahaha sorry i had to laugh at you. You are SAETEX... WELCOME BACK MAN! Its been awhile. How have things been for ya? GC has greatly missed you and your multiple personalities. I told the moderators they should never have let a class act like yourself go. What with your super powerful alums and senators ready to do whatever you want them to do at a moments notice.

*Gives bow* Its not often i get to meet such a grand and POWERFUL fuck boy as yourself.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by oldrowPHI
maybe you're the one using two different accounts since you know so much about how to do it
imma need you to come alittle stronger than that...
Old 02-27-2006, 05:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OhioCentaur
assclown??? is that southern hospitality i see coming forth???.... wow thats original... almost as original as you acting as if people can mask or ping their IP addresses... but hey to each his own... if it makes you feel good to use more than one name so you have support for your fucked up and off brand opinions so be it. More power to you. I pity you, but i would never disrespect your state or your "direction" because you dont exemplify where you come from you are only a bi-product of what drugs do to people. I'm done talking to you because you bore me. You are the weakest link goodbye!
Southern hospitality is there provided you havent given anyone a reason to be rude. You have, so youre fair game. And seriously, the weakest link? That show went off the air like 2 years ago and it completely sucked.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:09 PM
GreekChat Member

"Imma" need for you to use proper english
Old 02-27-2006, 05:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
imma need you to come alittle stronger than that...
further lollers for this thread.

Oldrowphi and I have made up in another thread. All is good!
Old 02-27-2006, 05:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by oldrowPHI
"Imma" need for you to use proper english
LOL is proper english that important to you? is that the best you can do? what happened to appreciating southern accents and all that jazz... i thought people talked funnay to yalls neway?
Old 02-27-2006, 05:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kk_gphib_01
further lollers for this thread.

Oldrowphi and I have made up in another thread. All is good!
thats cool i'm just killin time while at work... hurry up 6... but until then imma wage war with the infidels i mean southerners
Old 02-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
hahahahhahahahhahaha sorry i had to laugh at you. You are SAETEX... WELCOME BACK MAN! Its been awhile. How have things been for ya? GC has greatly missed you and your multiple personalities. I told the moderators they should never have let a class act like yourself go. What with your super powerful alums and senators ready to do whatever you want them to do at a moments notice.

*Gives bow* Its not often i get to meet such a grand and POWERFUL fuck boy as yourself.

Hahah, you think I am SAETEX because I went to a football game? I also went to the national championship game....does that mean that I must go to either USC or Texas? try again squirt.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
thats cool i'm just killin time while at work... hurry up 6... but until then imma wage war with the infidels i mean southerners
Tell me about it, except it's 7 'o clock for me. The upside to that is that I don't get to work until 10:30 a.m.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

There is no sense arguing why the South is better than anything the North, or Ohio has to offer. You don't live here so you wouldn't understand. Furthermore I am lauging at the fact that you can even attempt to make fun of any other place in this country when you live in Ohio......truly pathetic.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kk_gphib_01
Tell me about it, except it's 7 'o clock for me. The upside to that is that I don't get to work until 10:30 a.m.
i'm here til 6 but the war is keepin me goin lol... i've never met a guy so lame he has to create multiple accounts to support his biased views of life... so anyway where u from?
Old 02-27-2006, 05:19 PM
GreekChat Member

No he could probably get away with making fun of new jersey.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by georgewallace3
There is no sense arguing why the South is better than anything the North, or Ohio has to offer. You don't live here so you wouldn't understand. Furthermore I am lauging at the fact that you can even attempt to make fun of any other place in this country when you live in Ohio......truly pathetic.
Actually SAETEX... i lived in mississippi for a good while... loved every moment of it... i feel the south has alot of advantages and yet it has its disadvantages... you for example... and ignorant people like you... but hey knock ohio all you like... you still aint got shit on it... and what can you say about it?? other than its ohio??? i mean come on... oh well u know what... if you dont like it dont live in ohio...