GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 2,309
1 members and 2,308 guests
MSKKG

Old 06-13-2014, 02:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305 Send a message via Skype™ to sigtau305
Thumbs up

The first name of Garth creates an intense personal nature.

Your feelings and emotional desires are strong and consequently you are an individual, determined, strong-willed person.

Your creative nature and ambition drive you to pursue success to the extent that you jeopardize your personal well-being.

There is a tendency for you to dominate others.

You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs.

Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise.

In all your work and activities you are inclined to be rather unsystematic and disorderly.

These characteristics spoil stability, progress, and accumulation, even though you may put forth intense effort.

Tension and frustration exact a heavy toll on your peace of mind and nervous system.

You are often preoccupied with the desires and demands of the moment.

Temper and indulgence could become serious problems in your life.

Your health could suffer through disorders affecting the nervous system.

Tension centring in the head could affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, and teeth.

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-13-2014, 11:01 PM

I will use red for notes with which I disagree, green for notes with which I agree, and blue for my own comments.......

Your first name of *cough* has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person.

Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. Definitely true. I speak my mind and I don't pull my punches.

As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. I'm an introvert. I'm talkative with people I know, and quiet around those I have yet to get to know.

This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances.

You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. Not so much. When something needs doing, I get it done, and sometimes get in hot water for it.

You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you.

There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating.

You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature.

In your work, you find it difficult to be neat and orderly.

You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine.

Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success.

You could experience headaches, or problems with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.

Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could appear.

Not so much.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
Maybe, or maybe not. amIblue ("A") and cheerfulgreek ("L") got exactly the same descriptions.
I did, too, and my name doesn't start with either of those letters. Based on this, I'm thinking there must be a very limited number of descriptions.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
The name of Angela creates a very quiet, practical nature and a clever and inventive mind.

Being analytical and naturally studious, you are interested in a factual understanding of the mysteries of life.

Your methodical nature requires that you like to finish what you start without interruptions and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.

An ability to concentrate could take you into computer programming or accountancy or any work requiring concentration and attention to detail.

You have, also, a flair for creative expression with your hands.

You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing much turmoil and unhappiness.

Finding it difficult to join in conversation with those with whom you are not well-acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative with new acquaintances or in a large crowd.

As a result, you could be accused of being unfriendly.

You desire so much to be understood, but your name has limited your verbal expression to such an extent that it is very difficult for you to divulge your innermost thoughts even to those closest to you.

One of your greatest salvations is being out in nature, for it is there that you find the peace and serenity you so much desire.

Physically you could suffer through tension in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, and also through intestinal problems, constipation, etc.

This is so NOT like me. I highlighted the points that made me laugh. I am VERY talkative to the point that my husband wishes I'd stop talking to people I've just met. I'm NOT an outdoorsy person and after seeing the Grand Canyon commented, "Well, it's a big hole in the ground." Generally, I am very easy going and don't have swings in my mood. I laugh easily and joke around with everyone. Lastly, no one that knows me would ever describe me as quiet.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 06-15-2014, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygirl200413 View Post
  • Your name of "N" makes you a capable leader and organizer.
  • You find it difficult to be in positions of subservience or where you are taking advice from others.
  • You desire the best and want to be successful and financially prosperous and are willing to give practical help where it is deserved.
  • You are ambitious and practical and often look at things for their financial viability.
  • Fairness is important to you and you could be drawn to the justice system.
  • Personal relationships suffer sometimes because you are inclined to overlook the little things, such as thoughtful and appreciative gestures.
  • This name makes you too forceful at times, limiting the natural feminine qualities of tenderness and tact.
  • You could suffer female disturbances or other problems in the generative organs.
My first name "S" got the same description. It really didn't seem much like me except for a few key points. I ran my middle name instead and got this:

Your name of "K" contributes sensitive, creative, and idealistic qualities to your nature that could be expressed in a variety of literary or artistic fields.

You desire harmony and refinement in your environment and in all your personal associations.

Although mentally quick and intuitive in recognizing the thoughts and feelings of others, you experience a lack of fluency in verbal expression in responding.

Kind but shy, you appear calm but suffer inwardly from nervous tension that saps your strength.

As a result, you experience moods of depression and self-pity and often avoid facing issues.

A lack of confidence leads to procrastination, a need for support and encouragement from others, and a vulnerability to be taken advantage of in many situations.

Physical weaknesses resulting from the use of this name centre in the heart and respiratory organs, or in the fluid functions.

Everything except what's in red is spot on. I couldn't believe the one with my first name was so distant but then I did an experiment. I ran the first name of a person I consider to be the opposite of me--it was the same description of my middle name (and NOTHING like that girl at all). I agree with whomever said there's a limited number of descriptions!

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.

Last edited by StealthMode; 06-15-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

My mother and one of my sister's names have exactly the same description, and their names are not even in the same hemisphere, let alone similar. Think Susan and Anastasia. Worlds apart.

Old 06-16-2014, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

This is probably based on numerology - each letter has a numeric value. Add up the numbers, keep adding them together until you end up with a single digit and read the corresponding analysis. Or they may have a larger group than just 9 for greater variety.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

The name of K creates a very versatile and creative nature.

You are quick-minded and have the freedom of expression to mix easily with people.

Because your feelings and desires are so changeable, you are never satisfied with conditions as they are.

You have many ideas, plans, and ambitions, but too often they are for an easy way out of a difficulty or an easy way of making money.

You seek change in order to have the opportunity for travel, new experiences, and new friends and associates.

You find it difficult to systematize your efforts and to fulfil your obligations and plans as you are not inclined to apply yourself consistently to a job to reach your goals.

Although you appear positive, you inwardly lack self-confidence and will-power.

This name has caused you to feel unsettled emotionally and mentally, being too easily influenced through your emotional nature and by other people.

The name makes it difficult for you to view life realistically, to be honest with yourself and with others.

Instead, you live in your desires, longing for conditions and people to be as you would like them to be.

Health weakness centres in the fluid functions: the kidneys, bladder, or bloodstream.

Tension could also cause you to suffer with female problems.

---------

Well that was a waste of time. LOL Not even close.

True and Constant
Old 06-17-2014, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

This is creepily accurate for me...
Bolded is the exceptionally true, Red means I disagree, blue are comments.
  • Your first name of (T) has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person.
  • Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic.
  • As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people.
  • This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances.
  • You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement.
  • You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you.
  • There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating. No. I can hardly dress myself in coordinating pieces, NOTHING in my living room matches, and singing....just no.
  • You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature.
  • In your work, you find it difficult to be neat and orderly.
  • You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine. I like to plan ahead for things I MUST do but because of my current life situation my "fun" or "it can wait" stuff just kind of happens whenever.
  • Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success.
  • You could experience headaches (all the time), or problems with your teeth (cavities currently), ears, eyes (wear glasses), or sinuses.
  • Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could appear. (so far so good)

Θ Φ Α

Old 06-19-2014, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

My name didn't exist. :/
Old 06-19-2014, 10:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshsx1 View Post
My name didn't exist. :/
lol
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!