GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 943
2 members and 941 guests
LaneSig
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 10:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Delteen

Hello all....I am trying to get an application to apply for Delteen. can anybody email me an application and/or tell me where can I get one...
Also...can you tell me is Hattisburg,ms the only city in mississippi where the Delteen program is held..is there one in Jackson,ms or Vicksburg,Ms?
Old 07-18-2008, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
You could try posting in the Delta Sigma Theta forum.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *crimson&cream* View Post
Hello all....I am trying to get an application to apply for Delteen. can anybody email me an application and/or tell me where can I get one...
Also...can you tell me is Hattisburg,ms the only city in mississippi where the Delteen program is held..is there one in Jackson,ms or Vicksburg,Ms?
Your profile says you're 16? Why in the world did you chose the user name *crimson&cream* and put Delta Sigma Theta in your signature line? Are you some sort of child prodigy to already be a member of Delta Sigma Theta at such a tender young age?

Last edited by LadyLonghorn; 07-19-2008 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Great speller and horrible typist!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:34 AM
GreekChat Member

is this some type of insult...for your information i didnt make my page my godmother did and she's already a delta..so if your not going to help i suggest your wanna be azz to back down kid
Old 07-19-2008, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *crimson&cream* View Post
is this some type of insult...for your information i didnt make my page my godmother did and she's already a delta..so if your not going to help i suggest your wanna be azz to back down kid
Little girl, if your Godmother did indeed 'make your profile' and is a DST, then she should certainly understand how disrespectful it is for a wanna be to perp her organization's colors and letters. Yes, baby child, you are the disrespectful wanna be, not I. Last time I checked, I am already a member of a Greek organization and you are not. The end.